Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

3 Likes

Okay, maybe it’s regional? Like I said, every single one of them funded without an issue

1 Like

I am very happy for you. 340 is marked up however at tier A1 anyway.

1 Like

Love the massage seats though agree I wish it were more forceful.

Never had a car with a HUD before, and I love it.

Driver assist is great for the highway, also a big fan.

AMG line stuff I can do without. Rapid heating front seat is meh but I live in California, could see wanting it in other climates. 21” wheels if anything are a negative for me. Look good but bad for efficiency and cost of replacement if needed.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. But 0.00390 is very high, it seems

1 Like

This says add .0005 to the 24 month money factor, not the 13!

Second line shows standard rate only.

Question for all the EQS owners. Do they have the cooled seats (actually blowing cold air through perforations) or the measly ventilated seats just running a fan to suck air but not pushing any cold air? I think it is the latter unfortunately but I wanted to confirm with the owners here. I have the ventilated seats in my X5 and they hardly make a difference in the summer months whereas the cooled seats in my past Lexus, Genesis, Kia cars truly kept my back cool…

I think it’s the latter. Helps some, but doesn’t seem to be actively cooled.

You were saying that there is a requirement to add 50 bps to the 13 month, this post that you highlighted says 24 months.

I think you’re reading it wrong. The whole list is for 13 month programs. To get the MF rates for the 13m program, you add .0005 to MF of the 24m program.

2 Likes

I guess hot summer isn’t here soon enough, but the air should be the same cooled air piped out of the vents?

Anyone hack the EQS Suv?

I definitely felt cold air on my ass when I used it.

The requirement is that 50 bps be added to the STANDARD rate used for 24 mos. The rates we always see posted for the EQS are not standard (they are “special” rates specific to a given model). MB has a standard rate that applies to all cars that do not have a special rate.

2 Likes

Do you know what that rate is? My dealer believes it’s .00300

The info I have (which may be regional…I have no idea) is that standard rate is 0.00270 for Tier A1. If the 0.0005 is added, base MF for the 13 month comes to 0.00320.

That is standard base MF for Tier T1 (aka slightly less qualified buyer than A1).

Scroll through the thread. You’ll find some

1 Like

Although all those things are nice, I am enjoying what’s standard. The comfort and range is the best I have had in an EV.

My MSRP was $116k and I doubt I would have been sad with a base $102k car.

2 Likes