Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Is A1 limited to certain categories (repeat buyer and/or employees)?

It shouldn’t be

do you have good credit, sufficient income, and auto history?

Hey kellstar read your post and your usually drive to the city …where you usually charge up at ??

I heard FLO chargers are parts of charge point and fall in the free category but they are slower than snail race

Yup. I think the dealer is playing games at this point…

We typically do not charge within the city. Instead, we charge at the Newburgh EA on our way in and usually in Jersey when leaving the city. If we visit Long Island, we tend to use the Hempstead/Carle Place EA stations.

There is Mercedes Manhattan that has Fast Chargers but we haven’t tried that out yet.

1 Like

The blurb says add 50 bps to the standard rate for the second tier.

So 0.0035 seems right?

Your eyes may have tricked you!

It says scored tier.

1 Like

The AMG line is a big hit for me. The wheels, seats, steering wheel, side skirts, all seem to improve the look.

Despite the popular opinion of “the car is ugly and looks like a jelly bean”, I’ve had many compliments from random people.

11 Likes

I agree. The AMG Line is a no brainer. Night and Day difference between the non amg

1 Like

The car has a coupe like profile. Not as well executed as a CLS or AMG-GT but I like how the car looks.

3 Likes

How come one pay is not an option on the Leasehackr Calculator for Mercedes Benz? It reduces the MF by .00080 for all leases greater than 24 months correct?

are you talking about 13 months?

Nevermind - I was rolling all the costs and so it appropriately took away the one-pay. 2022 EQS is not eligible for 13 month lease right?

Deal of the century!

10 Likes

That’s at least for a 580. Yesterday I replied to an email from a dealer saying they will make me an offer that would be hard to say no to. The offer came back as zero dealer discount and max marked up money factor. $5k down, $1700/month for a 450 sedan on a 24/7.5 lease hahaha

3 Likes

For their regular clientele, that’s probably a good offer lol.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a unique car and does seem to get a lot of attenion. I personally havent seen a single one outside of NYC.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any either in northern NJ or NYC.

Was in the city last week and got alittle frisky with an ICE S Class on the FDR.

We kept going at it alittle in and out of lanes and I let him pass. He ended up giving me the thumbs up :+1: and took off.

Would like to keep this exclusivity with this car LoL

11 Likes

OMG I had a similar situation where a dude in a C300 passed me and and gave me a thumbs up. I didnt realize Merc people did a Jeep Wave too.

2 Likes