Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

The car wouldn’t even get past the dealership. I’m starting to find that dealerships actually have a list of employees waiting in line to get an EQS through the employee program. The employee plan adds another $4250 in incentives on top of everything else.

5 Likes

I saw someone got 20% in Florida (I believe it was a demo). I would think someone in California may be able to do better. I agree with your other point that employees will just keep it for themselves if the deal is too good.

I know the cars, lol.

Those was odd ball deals and Ive not been able to get anything even close since unfortunately. Those were the peak here…and things have become much harder since.

1 Like

The dealer will just sell it to them vs. discounting it further for a non-employee buyer. It doesn’t make sense for them to throw that $4250 incentive down the drain. In other words, they can discount the car an additional 4% (roughly) for an employee versus a non-employee and the profit/loss is the same.

1 Like

https://www.edmunds.com/mercedes-benz/eqs/2022/vin/W1KCG2DB5NA003421/?radius=100

Yikes in two years all you will see is used 2022-2023 EQS for 65 and under

While I agree with the second half of your statement, that specific EQS is a lemon lol

1 Like

A bunch will be coming back even sooner due to all of the 13 month leases.

Doesn’t the S class also depreciate a lot in the first 3 to 5 years? Like selling for less than 50% of the original MSRP after 4 years or so? Or at least it did, before the pandemic.

I didn’t dig deep enough to check I just saw 64k on a base 108k car …wowzers !!!

What can we do except enjoy the ride with the discounts and deals everyone got !!

Yup…and def dont buy…lease only.

But who knows, in one or two more years maybe there will be some crazy cheap buying opportunities for those brave enough to take on ownership responsibility for one of these.

1 Like

That’s great! I really just wanted to know if it made sense to use a broker vs doing it myself, not debate hypothetical numbers. I appreciate the input.

You think maintenance on these is a burden ?? Of course we get the two years free I mean for whoever buys the army of them coming back in 1-2 years lol

Truthfully, it just depends on how much time and effort you are willing to commit to. I have done it both ways. The best deals I have gotten have generally taken weeks and weeks of effort to get. A broker deal is literally just sign the paper, lol

1 Like

I would be most concerned about out of warranty repairs.

get your billion back h&r block GIF by Billion Back Records

Anyone have an under carriage shot of the EQS sedan ?? I know some car washes spray under neath and want to ensure nothing messes up

Do what youtubers do

Carefully place your phone under your car and drive car slowly over it. And do your best not to run over with tires

1 Like

So the Conti’s you got were same size? Did you go runflat again?

If you do, upload the video. Would be cool to see lol

Is the EQS450 SUV at 13 MOS/7.5K AT 76%?

Not run flat but yes same size. 265/40/R21