Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Visually…looking at them side by side…Im 50/50 on which I like better. The E is most def a shrunken S in appearance and I think would be a more appropriate size for my intended use…but for the same $ or close, the S wins.

Maybe well see some E bonanzas soon and there will be an EQE megathread :slight_smile: Id like to see them get competitive with the Model 3 leases…that would be something.

2 Likes

At 20% off it would be sub $400 even with NY taxes.

2 Likes

I just love the sound of 20% off. It gives me warm memories of 20%+ off off BMWs with high rebates, massively inflated RVs and lowish MFs.

4 Likes

That describes my last two cars. When the money factor had an extra zero. Nice loyalty plus “driving” event coupons

I literally had 2 BMWs with a lease payment that started with a 1! It was insane!

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist.

21 Likes

If I wasnt so tired Id go upstairs to my filing cabinet and make copies of the lease contracts. :blush:

Cheap i3 and 430 coupes were easy pickins back then…

1 Like

I forgot the i3. I guess I’ve had a $1xx payment also :rofl:

What do we think about this deal on a 2023 EQS NEW 580 Sedan
Max MSD’s…roughly $18,500…$889/month. 24/10. Seems pretty reasonable?

1 Like

The i3 were almost cars BMW paid buyers to take. I loved em though (and I think we had 5 of them).

The 430 coupes were the gems that were harder to cracks, but the right dealer and time resulted in $200ish 24 month leases. I think my payment was $135, but including the DAS boiled down to around lower $200ish if memory serves.

How many of these have you bought!?!?!?!?

7 Likes

If that’s all in, tax/fees, that’s a great deal. At least IMO
Somehow that sounds too good to be true?

Pre-incentive discount & MF are better ways to compare apples to apples. DAS and tax can wildly influence the monthly.

1 Like

I think he’s in NYC. No matter how you spin it, with 8.875 tax, this sounds like a fantastic deal. Almost too good to be true

Yes but 18.5 MSD’s? ROUGH!

Max MSDs can’t be $18.5 with that payment. You keep posting numbers without the details. If you want help, include all the necessary info.

3 Likes

Very unreasonable

Which state? Seems like it’s 18-19% off if I am not wrong ?

Seems bs. I don’t think 580 can be had at that price unless it’s a loaner or something

It’s probably $10k in MSDs and the rest is money down, or possibly even $18.5k down. That’s why it’s useless when users post numbers w/o all the exact details.

3 Likes