Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

If anyone is interested in a very well equipped EQE 350 4Matic, let me know.

1 Like

I doubt that there is a single MB dealer in this country who doesn’t know the word “Leasehackr” LOL

4 Likes

Not anymore

1 Like

Too many lurkers, tire kickers and folks who are just going to mess stuff up for everyone else seriously looking to snag one of these.

9 Likes

Thanks @Bluemkn57cars

I was not intended to share anything until I actually pick up the car but come to think of it. For the sake of this thread, might as well as keep it under the water.

2 Likes

You can always post pics here.

Can you just answer whether this was a 2023 loaner or new? 4Matic or RWD?

See below

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

He said 4MATIC.

That’s 2 4MATICS at 20% pre incentives in the last few days. Extra juice from MBFS? Would switch to those if you’re looking for an SUV, even with the different MF and Residual still probably coming out ahead of the RWDs depending on deal and MSRP.

See post below yours, consider targeting 4MATIC

I am targeting the 4Matic lol the best I can find is 15%

What’s your payment and DAS before TTL?

1 Like

Keep that dealer on the hook, try to get higher before end of month and then if that’s the best you can do that’s the best you can do!

1 Like

And brand new?

I would assume so since there was no mention of it being a loaner.

1 Like

That’s just an unbelievable deal…seems even better than the 2022 loaner EQS 450+ RWD?

My best offer so far on a new 2023 450 4Matic Sedan is at 16% off before incentives with 0.0004 markup on the buy rate. I am assuming they will also mark up the acquisition fee but haven’t seen that one broken out yet…

When you are only focused on a particular deal (on a loaner), you can sometimes miss out on a better deal on a new car.

1 Like

True, but rare.

I generally send them the basic terms (I’m working with another dealer on on xk MSRP who’s offering Y per month and Z due at signing). Some ask for something in writing then I send them the dealer’s quote, never link them here. Most come back with a 3-4% and say they never discount more than that. The rest will quickly offer e in the 10-14% range. Located in NY.