Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

This is a 23, correct? You aren’t gonna get anywhere near the current deals with 23s unfortunately. The MF is much higher. Expect less discounts too

1 Like

We dont know for certain but yes it does seem MB is incentivizing certain dealers and not others.

1 Like

People got 15%+ before incentives on new '23 SUVs in SoCal last week. Sedans were priced even better. Push for more!

That’s all extremely standard for an auto insurance policy - I don’t see anything an insurance company would screw up. Just tell them you need 100/300 limits (I’d actually advise 250/500 but that’s a side tangent) and can’t have more than 2500 deductibles (actually surprised it’s that high - other banks like BMW cap at 1000). Tell them it is leased and their system will handle the additional insured requirements.

Once you add them as the leasor/additional insured, they will get notified of any change in coverage on the car

1 Like

Yup. My geico did not even let me change to a higher deductible. I told them I was going on vacation for 4 months (which I was) but they wouldn’t let me lower the deductible. So yes insurance is a big cost to consider

Im genuinely curious why deals in places like TX are a few here? Not trying to be political, but I thought EVs sold poorly in the south, so was expecting more pressure? Compared to the west, where there are a ton of EVs on the road

Sales tax and free oil

1 Like

Just a guess but I’d figure the folks at MB motherland know that buyers in Texas prefer trucks & gunracks so they send the EV allocations overwhelmingly to Cali and New York, etal

3 Likes

Wait a little bit until the dust will settle after this SAFARI RACE LOL

The insurance cost is over the place. In my situation i had to switch from Allstate to Geico to receive civilized quote/premium LOL.

:frowning: quote=“boozinix, post:927, topic:457004”]
t
[/quote]

Correct. 2023. 13.2% pre-incentives is the best I got in SoCal :frowning:

@Kellstar @David_Anthony @HersheySweet

So I just negotiated with 15 dealerships near me, and this was the best deal I could get on a new 2023 EQS 450 SUV. Do you guys thing this is a solid deal? Or do you think there is more potential out there if I call more dealerships that are out of the area? Thank you all so much for your help!

1 Like

Just locked the deal today and wanted to share with the folks here that got me in to it since the beginning of this thread.

One of the dealer that I contacted got back to me and offered 23% off of MSRP after $3.5k fleet.
So roughly 20% off of MSRP before $7500.

with 5 MSD and $1500 DAS, I locked EQS 450 SUV 4matic @ $557/24m/7.5k

Tried to negotiate to make clean monthly payment to $550 but already gave me a chunk of a discount on 2023 model, I decided to take it and picking it up tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone here with information and guides!!

27 Likes

Do they have one for me???
Me first me first I asked
Before your PMs FLOOD

3 Likes

That’s good work in 17 hours of forum time…

1 Like

West coast dealer - tons of inventory

1 Like

I hope you are not sharing links to the LH calculator with dealers.

Where are you located? What discount did they come back with?

This is just my personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt but I think some of those better deals on the EQS (15+% off MSRP) are going to be hard to find, thanks to all those hackers calling MB dealers.

If you don’t need a car right now, then time is on your side. However, if you really want an EQS, your best bet might be to check out some of the broker deals in the Marketplace.

Thats honestly solid. Take it and don’t share the dealer name before you drive it off the lot

9 Likes

Is this in NY with 5 MSD?