Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

this person does not like good looking cars

2 Likes

I see some people have 18k in the rebate section, what does that consist of? 7500 (EV), 1500 AMEX or Penfed? TIA

AMEX/Penfed is $11k for the 2023 EQS 450 and $12k for the 2023 EQS 580.

Screenshot below is from Penfed.

2 Likes

What is the $2k for Amex?

For Penfed do I need a voucher or purchase through them?

You need to open an account with them first. After 60 days of membership, you will be able to generate a certificate. I understand it won’t help you now, but all you need is $5.

More info about Penfed was shared in this thread: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

Cool, been with Penfed longer than 60 days. I saw you posted Penfed is up to 11K for EQS 580? Cannot locate the link on Penfed

Here you go: https://penfed.truecar.com/

Thanks, site is tweaking. Tells me to log in, even though I am logged in. That 11K for EQS is very attractive.

Is it $11k from Penfed for a lease plus the $7500 EV credit?

It should be-it’s considered fleet.

Wow, that would be a great deal. Especially on a loaner.

Good afternoon. We called support as we are also trying to get the Amex coupon. The support team let us know that the system is down and they are estimating 2-3 hours before it comes back up.

Does anyone know if the Mercedes Wallbox needs to be hard wired or can it be plugged in to a Nema 14-50? Couldnt seem to find much info online.

Got mine in the mail and looks to be hardwire only. Thinking about selling it on eBay or something.

1 Like

What are you using instead of it? Do you have a Nema 14-50 outlet as well?

Ya I already installed 6-20 and 14-50 outlets in my garage to accommodate my previous PHEV and EV leases.

Chargepoint?

Are folks still scoring 20% off MSRP + EV and Fleet/Amex rebates at buy rate on NEW 2023 EQS this month?

If I missed any recent shared deals, feel free to link here.

signed this today: