On the EQS

1 Like

Varies by trim

1 Like

Was able to secure this loaner!

MSRP: $139,110
Sell price pre incentive: $107,000
PenFed+EV credit - $19,500

Couldn’t get them to remove the fluff but I offered 108,203 and they just reduced the price to 107 because the stuff was already added.

Traded my wife’s 17 NX and used the left over equity and did 0 DAS. How did I do?

5 Likes

Congrats, enjoy the car! Nice pics!

1 Like

You used $4-5k in equity on this deal to cover drive-offs? Not bad overall

Any guide on this calculator and what should be fixed specially taxes. Thank you!

Yep. Didn’t care much about the equity. I was going to do 2500 drive off to cover first month and fees and such anyway. Why not just use the remaining 1500-2500. No money out of my pocket and the payment is in the $500s where I wanted it.

2 Likes

Took MY24 EQS580 Sedan for a spin today and brake does feel much better and smoother.

3 Likes

Wonder if it’s software or hardware change? If software, can it be applied to 22s and 23s?

Got a quote today of a eqs 450 SUV sticker price 119000 for 725 a month. Living in NJ so no sales tax and putting down 3200 with max msds (8500). Is that a good deal or can I get a better one.

1 Like

@djrabbi has a deal for one pay 0 down $700/month for the EQS 580 SUV. 36/10k, 135k sticker, 1500 mile loaner. I ended up passing due to shipping (dealer in FL) and dealer was pushy. Not sure if still available.

But your deal is pretty decent too, if you like the car.

2 Likes

Thanks just dmed him asking if it is still available.

Questions like this are baffling because without actually providing the breakdown of this offer — rebates, incentives, dealer discount, money factor, etc etc, what kind of feedback are you actually expecting? We can’t provide meaningful feedback without those details other than giving you a ballpark, which you can easily look for yourself here on the forum. Garbage in, garbage out.

I think many people new to posting deals (myself being one of them recently) understand the details required to judge deals, but not the format other hackers prefer to read them in.

Would be a cool feature to have a button like “deal check” which prefills categories and lets users fill simple info in. The calculator does that but can be a bit daunting for newbies.

1 Like

What are those details? They aren’t many and there’s no specific format anyone needs to follow.

Well, it’s helpful to know the following details when judging a deal:

MSRP
Dealer discount/cash
Lease term
Mileage
Money Factor
MSDs or not
Location/state

Any other discounts/rebate qualifiers (AMEX, Costco, Sam’s club, military, first responder, etc)

Down payment or not

1 Like

Also how much negative people are rolling in… the 0.0006 MF on EQS 580 Sedans is super attractive for people to bury negative equity (if coming from a higher interest rate).

1 Like

How is Penfed apply? Did you have to lease through Penfed?

Just generate a code from penfed

1 Like

Penfed does not offer any leases. To read more about Penfed and additional incentives being offered by manufacturers for Penfed members, check out this thread.

2 Likes