Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

If you see a BMW M lite towing trash and equipment in NJ its me.

1 Like

Hahaha this guy speak’s your language. AMG EQS definitely qualifies for the no potential for personal use.

Question: what offer(one pay or effective monthly) is considered a great deal for leasing a 2022 sedan EQS 580 loaner with 7000 miles on it ( 24months 7500 miles/10k)? Thank you in advance!

You can’t lease a 2022

1 Like

Other than the badge and bigger wheels, doesn’t it look blended in with the Toyota sienna and Honda odyssey in the parking lot?

3 Likes

In NY here we have 7 days week LOL

7 Likes

There’s a reason I ride the bus, can’t read or count good. @drdvrgs

5 Likes

Ok, I’ll give you B and C pillars and a steering wheel, lol, nothing else! Completely different front end, proportions and overall profile. I think peeps are just looking for more excuses to hate. Clearly, it’s no supermodel but it it’s no ugly duckling either (ok, Canadian goose sized).

Someone give this guy TH

3 Likes

I like the inside, however calling it SUV is a stretch. EQB is a small SUV, GLE & GLS is a SUV. EQE & EQS is more like MPV or smaller minivan.

:flushed: the red one with the carbon ceramic brakes? :flushed::flushed:

Yes I hope so hehe.

Anyone know how to make this overhead view the default camera view? I tried ”saving” it using the menu button on the far right, but every time I reactivate the cameras, it continues defaulting to the shitty over-the-shoulder fish eye distortion view.

When I try to resave it, it says that angle is already saved. No idea where it saves or how to access it in order to select it as default view.

Thanks! I am not sure how the fleet and dealer incentives stacked. Never heard the Fleet (12K) and Dealer (10K ) stacking up. I am glad it worked out for him.

IMO the view you want is after clicking this orb (available when viewing rear bumper or front bumper cam)

It basically gives you a proximity-only little car-shape-icon, and you basically park to get as close to the wall as you can with the camera.

I think Mercedes assumed people with EQS had bigger garages. Or were going to live out of their car like @drdvrgs and @HersheySweet

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I freaking had to go home and pull out the measuring tape to make sure I had room for the EQS before I started the process. I BARLEY cleared the space required and I don’t have a small garage either.

1 Like

MB assumed EQS owners would be rich, he we are with our broke asses

6 Likes

lol you’ll be broke when it comes time to replace all the tires on your bargain EQS’s.

Tires cost more than your lease.

4 Likes