Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

This is a loaner but if I’m not mistaken, isn’t the money factor a better rate on a loaner?

Uh… no.

Uhhh No GIF by Brittany Broski

3 Likes

Stay with new or continue squeezing this deal?

Derek posted the latest buy rate money factor above. The MBFS lease acquisition fee is $795 (not the $1,095 they’re charging you). That tint is garbage. And $2,756 of up-fronts seems high and is worth getting that sum itemized to make sure it doesn’t double-dip the $895.

You’re close counter offer them and see what happens. But if they tell you to go away, then you know you ought to keep looking.

Everyone I know charges $1,095.

4 Likes

Kind of discussed before.

The fine print of all advertised MB Lease offers in CA says $795. Edit (Onlyup said he was in SoCal and I think he’s dealing with a SoCal showroom).

They came down to $904 tax included with 3k due. 36 months 10k miles per year.

I have one and its absolutely great!

Build quality is not fantastic, not BAD though. Its certainly not $16,000 worse for me!

Seriously what is the Mercedes going to give you over your Tesla for that money, other than perfectly aligned panels and a slightly nicer thunk on door close.

The only thing to justify it is a need for the range. Otherwise I’d be asking myself what else I could pimp* in my life for $6,000/ year

Then again I. have no idea of your personal situation, maybe $6,000 is what you clear in a week. In week, in which case FULL YOUR BOOTS!

*as in make better, not my wife to pay for the car obv! :grimacing: (and you’d be worth a load more if obv if you’re reading! :grimacing:)

If purchased from a CA dealer, EQ should qualify for the min CVRP of 2k as well, right?

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: The EQS Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

Is this a good deal on an Executive Demo with 2,622 miles on it?

2023 EQS SUV 450 450+
MSRP: $114,420
Savings & Incentives: $31,420
Tax Rate: 9.25%
Acq Fee: $1,095
Disp Fee: $595
Dealer Fee: $699
Govt Fee: $400
36 month / 12,000 miles
Residual: $60,518.20
MF: 0.00232
Payment: $1,095

I cannot get the calculator to replicate the $1,095 payment, so I must be doing something wrong.

Wow maybe MMR on the EQS is turning around? This dealership originally listed a used 2023 EQS 450 4Matic for $95,000, but has now increased pricing to $98,000. Maybe they’re prepping for a black friday sale where they’ll discount back to $95,000 hah.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?#listing=369472639/NONE/DEFAULT

Now that we only get 30 minutes of free charging via electrify America and then once we stop the charging we get 10 minutes to get to the car, does anyone know how to stop the charging without manually pulling out the charger? Like how can we use the mercedes me connect app to stop the charging? I don’t see any option for it.

Other than pushing STOP on the screen of the charger?

Yeah like we only get 30 minutes of free charging. But once it stops, we get 10 minutes of free idle time. So like I was wondering if there was a way to stop the charging from our phone after 30 minutes while in a mall shopping, and then we’ll have 10 minutes to get to the car. As opposed to now, where we have to leave after 20 minutes to go to the car to stop charging.

There should be a big Stop Charging button at the bottom of the main Charing Status screen in the app, but sometimes it says something like “communication not possible” instead.

Your talking about the mercedes me connect app?

Oh so what I think you’re saying is that specific to fast charging (not home level 1 or 2 charging), the Mercedes app does not allow a user to remotely terminate the charging session.

I think the only real solution is to just not use EA lol. I haven’t even bothered activating the free charging since it’s so bad… even here in NorCal.

Yes, Mercedes app, and it does let you terminate charging on EA, I’ve used it recently to stop at 30min. Sometimes it shows communication not available message instead of the stop button, might have to do with activating via Mercedes app vs plug and charge.

Interesting! Which way do you usually get an error? The plug and charge or activating via the mercedes app? Also, does it show you how many minutes you’ve been charging on the app? Or do you manually tone it to 30 minutes?