Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I have 2 Level 2 chargers at home actually so I am not ever worried.

That’s great.

I can screenshot you an invoice , if they really need to sell they will it’s end of 1st quarter .

Huge win, congratulations. Excited to see the SIGNED thread. This was a 2023 Loaner SUV?

Any car transport company sugestions ? So far quotes around $800. Want to hack that too :joy:

2 Likes

i got you
9175281619 chris
tell him ed sent you
hes shipped the whole fleet

7 Likes

Thanks man, i will call him tomorrow.

1 Like

Ill take all the help I can get🤪

3 Likes

We are all waiting you to hack that car, speed up, time running :slight_smile:

Another 23’ EQS 450 SUV data point: 115k sticker, $798/mo before tax, just fees, taxes, and first month due at signing. Only a dozen or so miles on the odometer.

6 Likes

13 cents so I guess $14?

1 Like

9999 miles

Yep mine has those. Get it next week. Thanks Clutch! @Clutch

1 Like

Let me know which one you decide to go with, I need to ship one to the east coast as well.

let’s push those deals. We still have time until Friday

1 Like

I leased an EQS450 SUV AWD last Saturday. I kind of liked the car, so went back to the dealer today and got a 2023 EQS450 AWD sedan. Here is the calculator link for todays deal.

4 Likes

How does the sedan compare to the SUV? I have the SUV as well and contemplating a similar move.

I am 6’5” and barely fit in the sedan. Even though the sedan is a lot more fun to drive I much prefer the comfy SUV. We got the sedan for my wife.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of escrow on a house with solar panels and a dedicated EV charging outlet. Watching all of these EQS deals slip on by is KILLING me.

When they don’t post a tiktok about your deal :sigh:

11 Likes