Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

He was one of the reasons this thread was started, it was $680 all in, $0 DAS when he initially posted. It could have changed. It was also in PNW, not an easy market.

Vikings try Penskee MB dealerships instead than

https://www.penskecars.com/mercedes~benz-eqs/

You will notice mine for sure when i pass by :crazy_face:

1 Like

What is the cash price per session usually? I think if we go out just to charge and sit there for 30 minutes is a waste of time no?

It depends where you live. You could go to Walmart, buy some household products while car charges.

If you have to spend 2 hours to go charge in the middle of no where, it’s probably a waste of time

1 Like

Standard rate is $0.48/kWh. 10-80% takes 30 mins which is about 75kWh = $36.

But people typically have the $4 membership that drops the pricing down to $0.36/kWh, so you breakeven on the membership very quickly. To be clear this is without accounting for energy loss and DCFC is about 95% efficiency.

1 Like

You pay 7.5 cents for 1 kWh delivered?

Whats the max miles a loaner can have for a lease?

How many times you charged since you have the car ?

3 times so far but I havent done any long trips yet.

1 Like

What are you averaging on total miles on a full charge?

That’s correct! 0 DAS and no MSD, super happy for the deal. And it’s a beautiful vehicle

4 Likes

I have only charged max to 80% because charging gets very slow after that. With a lead foot I get about 2.7 miles/kwh. So 0-100% would give me about 290 miles.

For context, my Model Y Performance struggles to hit 210 miles, this is a much slower car however.

Carwow did a great video testing out a whole bunch of EVs including the IX and EQS

1 Like

You have charger at home, or you charging at points ?

I have 2 Level 2 chargers at home actually so I am not ever worried.

That’s great.

I can screenshot you an invoice , if they really need to sell they will it’s end of 1st quarter .

Huge win, congratulations. Excited to see the SIGNED thread. This was a 2023 Loaner SUV?

Any car transport company sugestions ? So far quotes around $800. Want to hack that too :joy:

2 Likes