Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Why didn’t you put a non refundable deposit ?

They didn’t offer that just said first come first served, I had to risk a long trip to find out the car is sold wasn’t worth it

I’m helping those who are open to learning and listening to advice. However, folks needs to do their own research.I can’t do it for them.

One has to understand what deal is possible, as long as they have done their homework. I do a lot of reading on this forum and other sites. I am always learning, even after been on LH for 3.5+ years.

1 Like

I’ve never leased a car before but something felt off here and when I started doing research and learning I felt like there were some red flags. Can you be more specific about what I can tell him please?

I was wondering why I didn’t get a dealer credit when it says it all over the Mercedes site. I have Penfed, had no idea they have a rebate :astonished:

Run away from your friend’s friend. They are not doing you any favors. I would strongly recommend you do some reading: Leasing 101 — EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR.

If the dealer was honest, they would have laid out all the details for you.

If you did a search for penfed, you would have come across this thread: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

Good luck in your search.

5 Likes

Am I reading this wrong? You are rolling in $3k of negative equity into this?

Penfed rebate is a whopping $4500.

1 Like

Your rebates should have consisted of $7500 (EV) + $4500 (Penfed) for a total of $12,000.

Fyi, not all dealers might be aware of Penfed.

1 Like

@Sali, strongly advise against succumbing to FOMO. You may regret it for next 3 years. Take a step back, read up on a lot of good information available here so you are ready for next deal.

There will be good or great deals in future too!

1 Like

There’s nothing to say. You were thrown to the wolves like prey to be devoured. That impression is never going to change.

You need to start filling out an LH calculator to construct your target deal. To take elsewhere. Not to this guy.

Don’t solicit quotes.

4 Likes

Yea that was me lol .

Is this confirmed despite the new incentives?

Btw Long Island dealers are still at the ceiling level… :upside_down_face:
had a chance to speak at EA charges with several folks paying $1300/m and more for EQS.

2 Likes

So are these the current incentives now?
$7500 lease bonus cash
$4500 fleet/Sam’s/Penfed
$1500 EQ Conquest

For a max of $13,500 in incentives/rebates

1 Like

Re PenFed - some flat out refuse to accept it claiming hard time collecting the payment.

For the PenFed bonus cash, do we need to get the car through the PenFed website or simply show the dealer that we are members? Thanks.

Print your certificate with unique code number.

No bueno! You’re paying almost twice as much from a friend of a friend.

You are rolling negative $3k into the deal. Sell that car separately if possible.

1 Like

Wish I could get a deal that is comparable to Apr/Mar on a EQS SUV.