Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Are there any brokers that could help me on an EQS in Texas by chance :grin: Dealer I spoke to quoted me 994 w 1k due at signing for 24 months on a 2022 loaner. Was hoping for that same payment (ideally less) at 13 months but I’ve been ghosted ever since asking :rage:

The rear seats are overall smaller in the EQE, cannot adjust the seat back, and legroom is smaller. Also, the EQE SUV rear seats are almost bench like; not even a bump to kind of separate the three seat positions. Not comparable to the EQS SUV rear in any way IMO.

How do you compare EQS sedan rear seats with EQS SUV rear seats? I feel the sedan rear seats is just Okay, not the same level as S-Class, probably because the back is too straight up and head room is very limited. Maybe SUV rear seats are better?

Same here haha… I asked details about 13 mons lease term and was told that it’s confidential… lol…

1 Like

Did you do the math, with the same discount, would you be at same payment for 13 months?

Hello everyone asking for a deal

Good luck and sorry @oarfish18

2 Likes

Aw, why in Cali :frowning:

Need north east!

1 Like

Damn so people are just content at $800/month on a 108k build. Not sure how we see anymore of these go for sub $600

1 Like

Thanks to Samuel who helped me with a great deal Please contact Sammy - Profile - Sammy1184 - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

here is my contract - Signed: 2023 C300 4MATIC Sedan, $779/mo, $0 DAS - #75 by Siri

2 Likes

I think if only @Dany1122 posted his deal, and not Hershey, we wouldn’t even think $500 was possible.
The cars would still move at $800. Slower but they’d move.

The people who got a second or third car for fun because it was cheap may have not gotten one.

For sure the SUV folks who are paying $800 or 900, they’d still be around.
I think the sedans would have moved also. $800 gets you a 5 series or E-class?
The pool of shoppers would have been much smaller but I think there would still be buyers

Yeah probably. I like the car but there are many other options I’d choose at $800 unless I was dead set on an EV. Especially factoring in insurance and other costs. I also have to remember that these better deals were on 2022 loaners

1 Like

Wow :unicorn:, is the deal replicable?

Never say never LOL

I have not sat in the EQS sedan and so I’m not sure how it compares to the EQS SUV.

But, the EQS SUV is smaller than GLS. The narrower width lends to more of a squeezed in feel in the second row. Also, the overall seating comfort is not as good as in the GLS or S-class sedan. The EQS price is high because it’s an EV but the overall luxury comfort feeling lacks behind S class quality IMO.

1 Like

I got a question for some of ya’ll here!

I’m looking at a print out here and all I see is fees on fees.

I’m in a no tax state buying from a tax state, should that reflect in the monthly payments on the printout? Or is it just the manager was not paying attention when putting in my information?

Excluding the Acq Fee of $1095…

There is almost $1,820 in just “fees” alone. As far as I’m aware, fees for my state should be $1,000 (license, registration, doc, filing) or so going off another printout from a local dealer. How do I bring this to their attention? A lot of their fees are specific to their area, or should I just take those fees and ignore them for my own calculations and when signing for the car, bring it up?

Glad to see her back. It does seem 13month exists, but its a wash as it is currently, no?

Pretty standard. Acquisition fee is typically marked up to $1095 and the rest seem to be right on par.

Anyone know if you can do a one pay on 13 month leases?

1 Like

You cannot. MSDs are also not allowed.

3 Likes

Thanks, yes and confirmed. For the 450 SUV 13 mo is 76%.
Cap cost on the sheet is $100 above residual, so I think I’ve maxed out that piece. MF is marked up so might try to work that.

On a 24, it would be 66% RV, making it ~$100/mo. more in this scenario.
This would be my 2nd EQS SUV deal. First was ok (~15% pre incent + mark up MF), but hassle-free so I’m good with it.