Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

werd. Guess i’ll see myself after this week.

Agree. 2 weeks ago I did one pay of $13k for 24/10. $103k msrp 2022 loaner sedan 450+. Selling my 2021 Kona EV and getting $1400 from Rodo technically is lowering the payment more.
I love this cruiser. Not sure how i will get back to Kona EV or Leaf in 2 years. LOL

4 Likes

BMW/MB would ask for those cars midway to just keep you in the brand and sell that car before that warranty expired lol

Your signing was approved by Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

1 Like

Edit 2: Deal is dead!

11 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: The EQS Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

You need to make recommend your buyers to @ACK2022

1 Like

I have the same situation in the garage, 5-15 GFI on 20amps breaker on the board. I would get UL-listed charger and not something Chinese that can cause fire. These chargers are usually 12amps. I decided to skip on the charger all together as I live 5 mins of walking from Electrify America charger :zap:

Also I noticed the tires have measly 300 thread wear rating on them. Meaning they might well be under 4/32 after two years. Wonder how is Mercedes when in comes to buying used tire set for pennies, if they have same/better characteristics and are run flats but of a different brand, as new set is $1800 easily.

Are they not interested in doing out of state?

Have you used it yet? The one within a mile from me is not reliable, constantly getting de-rated, stations not working, maxing out at 30w, etc. If you don’t have an alternative, could get dicey.

2 Likes

Honestly, I didn’t ask, just trying to feed the guy quality local leads because he tried hard for me. If he asks me for more leads I’ll let you know, though.

I’m from WA and ready to buy. NorCal is not very far for me to go down in person and ship the car back.

So far used twice those EA chargers. I have two charging stations within 10 minutes of driving. Both 150kW. Reached max of 119kW charging speed.
There is 30 minutes of free charging plus 10 minutes of grace period.
The cool thing is that the charger recognized the car. No cards or codes are needed.
Does anyone know if EVolve NY chargers work the same way? They are listed on EA app.

Hey man! Thanks for passing this along. I’m interested if this is still available. Can pick up the car in person.

Thanks!

I think you can get the same / better deal in WA – @achahil28 shared a 20% deal from the PNW on a 4Matic the other day…

Had to drive the car from SF to LA (could not wait for delivery) and all EA chargers along the way (stopped twice on 101) were operational. One next to me just tried today and they have six of them there

Naw. I am LA beach bum, live where a lot of people come for vacay and they have a bunch of chargers of all kinds and brands.

I feel the same… sold my 4xe for the EQS. Hoping I can get into an AMG at lease end otherwise it’s gonna suck going backwards

Going to be very unfortunate when I hit 4 nails right before lease end and have to use my wheel/tire insurance to replace them.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m planning on doing the same RT in a few months. I heard the EA stations on the route were an absolute sh*tshow around the holidays, so I’m glad they’re improved.

I’ve had good luck with about 50% of the EA stations I’ve visited here in SoCal. The one closest to me seems to be the one with the biggest issues, but then one a few miles away always has all stations operational and fully rated. If I needed to guarantee a 100% charge before a road trip or something I would be nervous betting on an EA station but for daily use with a bit of planning should be fine.

1 Like