Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

You should see what happens when you take ‘commuting’ out of the equation and just use the car for leisure.

1 Like

Final offer i asking for an EQE, dealer is $30 above right now

I havent looked closely at the EQE numbers (as honestly, like all of us I figured “why not get an EQS for the same price”), but after seeing them up close in person they are in some way prettier to my eyes. Maybe it is because it is slightly more diminutive and the jellybean looks better that way :slight_smile:

Anyway, I can’t comment on your numbers, as I don’t have anything to reference them to, but maybe you can be the first on the board to get an EQE craze going :slight_smile:

I am curious if EQE might actually have Equity at the end.

I actually think the EQE with the AMG exterior looks OK. Still a little jelly bean like but it’s a little more aggressive looking than the EQS.

1 Like

Guys I am freaking out…I may have just signed an EQS…the hard work really might pay off… @Kellstar

4 Likes

Just so you know…that’s why I was asking about what to do with my 2023 Kia Sportage lease that I got 10 months ago…which I still don’t know what I am going to do…one dealer said it should be at least as much as my payoff. Hope that’s true.

1 Like

Well done! You have been lusting after this for a while!

4 Likes

I know and you have been instrumental in my success with this. Not sure if the deal is great, but I think I am going to take it.

3 Likes

What do the numbers look like? Have you tried all the various car buying options for your Kia?

What difficulties are you having analyzing the deal? We can help. I wouldn’t sign something unless you’re confident you know what you’re getting. You’ve invested so much time into this, don’t give up so close to the finish line.

3 Likes

Which one of you was at my local pizza place?
Slid a little bit of my Macan in the photo for fun.

10 Likes

Those are the 580 wheels, so somebody who paid more than $500.

6 Likes

Ahhhh, okay. At this point I pretty much just assume if I see one of these on the road that it’s one of you guys driving them. Does anyone besides Leasehackrs drive EQS450’s?

3 Likes

Definitely not in the Northeast lol, all the 22 450s are RWD and only good for LH.

2 Likes

When a :pizza: pie costs more than the daily cost of your six figure Mercedes Benz.

4 Likes

This makes me feel better about the deprecation of the MY.

It’s like $6.50 per mile.

Cherry on top of all this would be Merc being in a GM like situation and doing buy backs. G Wagons for everyone.

I am worrying about this deal first and the Kia second. I am hoping I can trade 23 Kia in without any penalty. One dealer said my car is worth at least as much as my buyout…not sure I believe that.

I can imagine someone waiting for him to come out of the pizza spot and asking him what kinda deal he got

1 Like