Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

The pre-incentive price looks a bit high to me, is this a sedan or SUV?

What’s the residual and base MF you’re using, and did you confirm those numbers. Is this sedan or SUV? For SUV, my numbers for 4MATIC were 66% residual and 0.00228 base MF.

Good point. I think you might be right. I don’t have the full breakdown of the incentives from the dealer but I’ll get that tomorrow and edit my post

1 Like

It’s a sedan and I might actually be wrong on the pre-incentive price (will ask the dealer to clarify it tomorrow). I know it’s not on par with the best deals we’ve seen on LH but it seems like it’s getting harder to find deals as decent as what one could a few months ago

1 Like

It’s a sedan (added that to the original post). I’ve asked for the base RV and MF on Edmunds and will update them here as soon as I get those, but at the end of the day dealer is not backing off on their MF and RV can’t be changed so I think those two numbers wouldn’t ultimately change the deal I’ve posted

I just checked for you on Rate Findr, and I’m seeing 66% residual for both 4MATIC SUV and sedan. You are right that RV can’t be changed, but it will have a material difference to your deal (or the worse). Try it yourself in the calculator by lowing the residual by 1%.

1 Like

Just got my EQS450+ today.

thanks to @David_Anthony helped me a lot on this lease.

However I have 1 question, does the AutoNation Vehicle Protection Plan + covers tires?
I bought tire coverage on it and they gave me Vehicle Protection Plan +
I didn’t notice till i got home.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the money factor is suppose to do after the 6th this month in the 450+ sedan and SUV?

MF is not changing, RV is

Well done!

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten the 15%+ deals on either 450 with 3rd row? I know inventory is low on these but I’m not even coming close to some of the best deals on this thread. I’m in the $1000-1200/month effective window with almost all dealers that have 3rd row in stock

Got the car today. Drives so much better than the SUV.

20 Likes

Looks good in white

1 Like

I do not think anyone has done 15%+ in the last few days, mainly because inventory is low for the 7-seaters and they are moving much quicker than the regular EQS 450 SUV, Most dealers are willing to do only about 12% on these 7-seaters, I got mine in April and even then it was only 12% pre incentive. I would say your best bet is to find a dealer that has a 7-seater in stock, Find out his numbers, and then once you are at the dealership haggle for a better discount, since dealers like to see money in front of them.

What’s the Amex offer and where can I look for same? I have Amex Platinum Card

It is just another way to get the Fleet discount. It is not combinable with Sams club (or other fleet discounts). Here’s the link to get the certificate: American Express - Special savings on Mercedes-Benz vehicles - American Express

2 Likes

Congrats! Those wheels with AMG is really sharp looking!
You think its that much better then EQS SUV? Only driven the sedan and it such a smooth ride!

The ride smoothness are equivalent between the two. Acceleration, braking, and most importantly the body roll/composure is much much better in the sedan. The seating position is more comfortable in the SUV.

1 Like

So the sedan drives like a sedan and SUV like and SUV, thats kind of where I had it.

Yes, but the SUV feels “off” to me. I’ve driven many SUVs and the tuning is worse on this one.