Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

$127k msrp. Is that a full loaded 450 or base 580? That would change calculation given difference in RV. What you’re getting might be the going rate now since incentives for dealers dropped in May. Is that with tax?

Is 13 months not cheaper anymore.

I understand the RVs are 8% worse on the 13 month than last month :frowning:

MBUSA must have decided they already have too many cars coming back in a year.

4 Likes

LOL almost the same RV as 24. That’s one way to kill it. @Mohit_Gupta1 has been edging on this for like a month.

2 Likes

Not terrible, assuming it includes tax and fees. See if you can knock it down with MDSs or one pay.

I suspect it’s 580.

I finally got a local Georgia General Manager to give a non-loaner 22 EQS at 18% off pre-incentive with Base MF and fees on April 30 with effective of $458 with GA taxes - but I balked because I couldn’t get the $1500 loyalty incentive to work and it didn’t have heads up display.

Gambled that maybe the EQE would be better in May and I could still have time to negotiate before my lease ends May 14- but it looks like that won’t be the case. 24-month would really only be hackable if it’s 15% off pre-incentive, which I doubt will happen.

Resorted to buying out my lease and just waiting until EQE SUV or the iX become hackable later on this year.

2 Likes

Looking for deals iniowa on eqs suv 4 matic

This still looked like a great deal to me. Are you regretting missing out on it or are you content with your decision?

It was a good deal for sure- I don’t regret it though. I wasn’t really all that interested in the EQS bc of the size, just drawn to the fact that I could potentially get a 110k car for so cheap. But it didn’t have everything I wanted and my life situation just was enough to make me pass and wait for either the EQE SUV or iX, both of which I prefer even at the same or higher monthly payment.

Also, I was about to bite but then my father-in-law, who’s had the car for a little over a year, told me to think twice if I’m getting it just for the price bc of insurance + driving it in the city can be difficult due to size and costly with little dings and knacks that add up to thousands.

1 Like

Dealer trying to convince me that $950 a month is a good deal…When I already said im not interested anymore

2 Likes

It’s 450. The price with tax
What’s the difference? If this price is for 580, that will be better?

Thanks! What’s the MDS?

Maybe wait to end of this month? Get better deal

Meant to say MSDs. Multiple Security Deposits.

1 Like

Thanks! !!!

Definitely tanked

It works both ways. Why his boss is not going to give up one dinner a month? LOL.

2 Likes

Was that for a 24 or 13 month lease? Cos 24 x $150 = $3600. That’s not chump change.

The 580 has a residual that’s 2% lower so more challenging to get a good deal. I haven’t seen a great deal on 580. $900 with tax isn’t bad for a fully-loaded 450 IMO. But some folks say it’s $423/m or bust.

1 Like