Mercedes Benz EQE350 $80k MSRP || $386/mo sign & drive

How do I find a broker for Mercedes in the Atlanta area ?! Can someone help me ?

Damn that’s a high bar.
Also I noticed I only see 7500 incentive in your calculator, is the 5500 fleet included in the selling price?

edit: nvm I see your contract. They must’ve baked it in

1 Like

I swear @GOAT and @HersheySweet need a % of these jelly bean sales from MBUSA😂 congrats @dukez !

4 Likes

That’s even cheaper than my EQB :sweat_smile:

Congrats on the new vehicle.
How do you guys manage to get 20%+ discount on these vehicles. I am surprised, I assume that those dealers are really desperate to move these things.

I would like to have a jelly bean lol.

In SoCal, out of all places. Congrats.

% of what? Benz is taking L’s on these leases.

Well done @dukez.

A family member just picked up an EQE 350 SUV this week with a very similar arrangement. Adjusted for MSRP, it is almost spot on your signing so perhaps this is a good current “bottom feeder” target.

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree. I’ve always thought of myself as a bottom feeder

7 Likes

I am absolutely one, and to be honest, a little bit proud of it, lol.

2 Likes

Crazy how many folks @GOAT has helped, me included, that goes unrecognized. There should be a lifetime LH badge for the few folks like him.

4 Likes

All of my deals have come together with the help and insight of other LH members. That’s the beauty of the forum! None of my deals would have been as sweet if we didn’t have this platform to help each other, and I’m sure most people who have scored :unicorn: deals would say the same.

• My original Genesis :unicorn: was a whole community effort that ignited a wave of Genesis leases the way that @HersheySweet sparked the EQ trend
  • @ethanrs basically got me a free Bolt on his way out the door
  • @carddicted helped me sweeten my F-Type deal with a unique loyalty mailer
  • @BMW_Dave made my 530e deal possible
  • @GOAT helped me squeeze the juice on this deal

Everyone deserves recognition for helping – I’ve always made sure to include shout outs for LH members who helped me in my “Shared Deals” threads :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This is an excellent post. I will echo the same sentiments.

Over all of my years of leasehacking, the same thing has been true. As a community we have all collectively found these deals and the amount of sharing within certain groups, and even subgroups, has been phenomenal. For every deal I may have found (many times just for fun) that gets passed on to someone else, someone has done the same (or more) for me. It’s a beautiful arrangement :heart:

5 Likes

Well, if there’s no one below you, you must be at the bottom!

Excellent deal, thank you for sharing!

I have the Amex fleet discount but that’s only $500. May I ask where the extra 5K came from please?

Thanks!

That is not true. You can read the EQS and EQE/EQB threads in this forum.

I dmd you to see if I can get this deal as well.

Been trying to recreate this in the Atlanta area. But no luck. Great deal.

Y’all, my inbox has been flooded with people asking me to set them up with this deal. I feel like this should go without saying but this is not replicable and I promised the dealer I would not divulge any further information. Sharing that information would not net a deal and it would just be a waste of everyone’s time.

I am happy to help provide advice via PM but please stop messaging me asking for me to replicate this for you :pray:. But I do wish everyone looking for an EQ the happiest of hunting :unicorn::unicorn:

6 Likes

As always, the key is finding the next dealer who is now motivated to cut a deep one

1 Like