Mercedes Benz EQB and all related questions

SIGNED, Thanks all guys. Please see Lease Calculator

Not bad eh for a noob :p. What a whirlwind. I found out this forum 2-3 days ago. I was looking to take advantage of Volvo XC40, Mini EV, and Lexus RZ lease deal. I did not even considered Benz EQB. Taking a look because of some awesome deals found here. I was targeting EQB250+ loaner this dealer had, it’s either fortunate or unfortunate that car was being loaned out for 10 days and they counter offer with this EQB350 and match the 19% off msrp which I ask for the EQB250. I should have asked for more on my opening bid, but hey this number looks good enough for me. Once again, the deal is out there, sometimes you just strike out lucky. This dealer is the 2nd dealer I send out email to. After his initial offer, I sent out emails to dealer in PA, NJ, NY and MD. No one comes close to 19% off msrp. Beginner’s luck I guess. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice deal Congrats

1 Like

Mind sharing dealer details?

1 Like

Hi Guys, I’m trying to hack for my parents. They have 2021 tesla Y worth around $28k on carmax. Trying to get them on eqe. Should I do the trade in on the lease transaction or just sell the car separately on carmax? They will most likely buy out at the end.

You keep the transactions separate and sell the Tesla to the highest bidder.

1 Like

If your state has sales tax credit for trade-in: Have bids in hand and see if new dealer will match.

1 Like

Might be able to get more

1 Like

I was on the same boat as you. I got rid of my MYLR7. Dealer offers were expectedly horrible but Carvana was decent. No dealer would touch their offer except one matched (ended up selling to said dealer). Point being is that it’s hard to be carvana on these right now. Unfortunately values are about 4K less this week than about 10 days ago. Sold mine for 40k… Carvana valuing 36k as of a few days ago.

Also - I was looking to replace it with an EQE SUV as well. Drove one and it was underwhelming. Felt like a GLC and more importantly, felt a decent amount smaller inside. Went with an EQS SUV. Double check they’re okay with the space inside.

Good luck! Happy to help in your journey to dump the Tesla :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t stand my parent’s tesla. It’s a 20k car with $30k surcharge for their apps n tech.

1 Like

Btw, how’s Benz $2.5k amex incentive eligibility, is it by calendar year or by 12 months period? I may want to sign another one for end of march.

Calendar Year, so you can get a 2nd and claim it by 1/3
That’s Jan 3rd, not March 1st btw

1 Like

With these discounts have any one tried to trade in their eqb ? Is it positive or negative equity ? Any approx values

@drdvrgs waiting for that gif…

1 Like

I just submitted the $72,925 MSRP EQB 300 I helped someone lease two days ago to Carmax, Driveway, and Carvana. Carmax and Driveway didn’t make an offer, Carvana is $39,400. The 48% residual on the 36/12 lease is $35k, so it’s already less than $5k away from where it’s supposed to be in 3 years. There’s never gonna be positive equity in these; anyone leasing should be prepared to keep it for the full term or take a big hit.

1 Like

Thanks . This is good info

Or be a member of Sam’s club or MB club of America.
https://www.mbca.org/

Do you know how much is penfed incentives for Benz?

https://penfed.truecar.com/prices-new/makes/

1 Like

Penfed, mb club of america , amex or Sam’s club have all the same incentives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.