Mercedes Benz EQB and all related questions

I’m in Philly. I’ve been browsing all these great lease deals for Benz EQB here, however when I try emailing for EQB deals on dealer around here. I get nowhere close to that amount. How do you guys get this deal? Will you still try to work on those email where the number is nowhere close to that deal? Not in a hurry but I’ll close if I get anywhere close to that amount.

1 Like

That’s because you gotta work em for those deals, you ‘contacting’ them means you are wearing the ‘I’m a sucker hat’

1 Like

Contact @EVKingsPlus He works that market and has the best MB deals.

3 Likes

I don’t mind working to get those deals. I just needs some heads up here which one needs some working to get those deals and where do you just cut them off since they will not go anywhere close to that number.

Work out a target deal, make them an offer. Stop asking them how much they want you to pay.

Make offer. If they say no, move on.

2 Likes

Do I make the offer on the selling price or the payment? ($0 $400/month)

What % discount do you need to get to your target price based on your situation?

1 Like

You start with texting, and see if they will even come close to a ‘broker’ deal.

For example, I worked with House of Imports and Fletcher Jones, House gave me 10% off on a new EQB300 and Fletcher wanted to give me 8% off a LOANER EQB.

So I stop talking to Fletcher (But they keep contacting me and upped it to 9% lol)

You can’t expect dealers to match these brokers prices. If you do, you got to work for it or pay a broker.

Maybe start off w/ DAS and monthly. If the dealer seems willing to work w/ you but needs to know how you got there, then you can explain what % off of MSRP you want + rebates and such.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips guys. I’ll try to work on this.

So this is the quote I got

MSRP $58,610.00
Discount $10,000.00
Rebate $7,500.00
Adjusted Price $41,110.00
Acquisition Price $1,095.00
Dealer fee $470.7
Govt Fee $193.00
Balance $42,868.70

Residual $29,305.00 — 50%
MF 0.00195

Cash down $0

7500miles/year

Monthly $583

Lease Calculator

When I put all these information to lease calculator, I got $564.00 monthly payment. There’s $19.00 difference. Can anyone point out what did I do wrong on the lease calculator?

Thanks

Can You present a copy of the quote?
Without seeing detailed breakdown it can by anything.
My guess is that they marked up the MF.
Also in PA all incentives are untaxed i think.

This is the wrong item I think, the MF looks more like 173, buy rate is 143.
And your calc wasn’t set to 0 Due, it was set to 0 Down.

I calculated your payment manually and got the exact same payment in the calculator. Although I’m not completely sure, I believe the 7,500 is an untaxed incentive as it appears to be an EV credit. Therefore, the only amount due at signing (DAS) is your payment of 564.09 (tax included). The dealer’s document shows 583. Something is obviously missing. I would double check all your inputs and make sure you’re getting the MF buy rate if you qualify. Also, I would ask for the dealer’s lease worksheet which provides much more detail than what they’ve provided you. I do this routinely and as a matter of standard practice. If they refuse, I suggest that you walk away.

What is the DAS amount? If it’s just 1st month payment, then the below calculation matches the worksheet.

1 Like

Why are you showing a sell price of 51,110? The worksheet reflects a sell price of 48,610 (MSRP - dealer discount). Also, how do you arrive at a cap reduction of -619 (down payment)? Looks as though you’ve made some adjustments.

If memory serves, PA doesnt tax incentives. The ev credit part doesn’t make a difference.

The dealer discount includes the $2500 non-taxed incentive.

LH’s calculator doesn’t allow only 1st month DAS, so adjusting the down payment is a way to achieve that (thought they may mess up the exact numbers slightly).

1 Like