Mercedes-Benz EQ Quality issues- owners perspective

Mercedes-Benz EQ Owners!

Please share your experiences, especially any quality related issues and how you got them resolved.

Moderators - Please don’t merge this topic with the EQS lease Superthread.

Front windshield wipers on my EQS 450 SUV making squeaky noise when going at low speeds, I can see clear vibrations/ getting stuck towards the end of windshield.

I took a video, but not able to post here.

Any similar issues and solutions?

If you’ve encountered any quality-related issues with your Mercedes-Benz coparison, whether it’s something minor or more significant, please feel free to share your experiences here. Discussing how you resolved these issues can be incredibly helpful to fellow EQ owners who might be facing similar challenges.

To our moderators, your assistance in keeping this topic separate from the EQS lease Superthread is much appreciated. This way, we can focus on addressing quality concerns specifically for the EQ models, creating a valuable resource for EQ owners to navigate and enjoy their vehicles to the fullest.

Please let Mercedes-Benz know about your quality issues at -

https://mercedes-benz.custhelp.com/app/ask

1 Like

I do not have any problems. Love mine

1 Like

Eqs 450 suv. Went back into shop after 2 days and stayed for 5 weeks to get a new motor

My issues are all software related. CarPlay and the infotainment bugs out ALL THE TIME.

Software update recalls requiring a dealer visit is a travesty. I am 8 recalls in.

Wow, 2 days after taking delivery? Hope you went back to the same dealership, otherwise some dealerships are not even giving loaner when you have to get something repaired/ Scheduled maintenance, if you didn’t buy car from them.

Do you need to visit a dealer for software updates? Isn’t this Over the air updates?

No OTA updates outside of infotainment. Have to go to the dealer every time. I have gotten loaners every time though, EQS, EQB and EQE SUV.

1 Like

Yes went back to same dealer