Mercedes Benz E 450 4 matic, $799 WITH Incentive, 75,275 MSRP, 921 a month mileage, 19 Months Remaining

Yes I’m aware MBFS discontinued lease transfers, however some vehicles with MBFS and situations still do qualify for transfers.

This vehicle DOES qualify and is now AVAILABLE for a lease transfer please contact me directly.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, Mercedes, E450 4 Matic

MSRP: $75,275
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1341
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $799

Current mileage: 30,500
Maturity mileage: 48 K
Effective miles per month: 921 - 1K
Maturity date: 10/22/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 10k

Financial institution: Mercedes Benz
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great, New Tires, Non Smoking

Photos:

Beautiful car but I think you’ll need a MASSIVE incentive to get this transferred.

He’s offering a $10,000 incentive

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, can you clarify on this? This is the first I’ve heard of an exemption policy.

1 Like

There’s certain situations that qualify, example if the vehicle was leased in Connecticut, sick or health issues, it’s a pain and a half to speak with the transfer department, I finally got a hold of them last week and explain my situation, I have been trying to get rid of this vehicle before the pandemic so it’s been a long process, I definitely suggest speaking with them and explaining your situation.

1 Like

Beautiful car. I have an almost identical spec E300 minus the leather and active seats. Will be a tough sell here even with the 10k incentive but might move in SAL. 450s are not common here and have lower residuals compared to the 300/350s hence the lack of “deals”.

1 Like

Sorry I completely missed that.

No worries and best of luck to the OP

A transfer is the process of transferring a Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) account from the original customer to another qualified individual or business, subject to credit approval. MBFS does not offer vehicle transfers, with the exception of the following circumstances:

• MBFS will accommodate transfer requests for the families of deceased customers who wish to keep the vehicle.
    • MBFS will accommodate requests to transfer Connecticut Lease Contracts as required by law; the original lessee will remain jointly liable under the Lease Agreement.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

The sticker says $75,275?

Please update the title to reflect the model year, MSRP, monthly payment, and months/mileage remaining. Nice car. Good luck!

1 Like

Nice car. Nice pics. Nice and needed incentive

1 Like

My apologies the sticker is correct, the ad is being updated

1 Like

Why is the mileage listed at 1k/mo when it’s less than 870/mo?

1 Like

921 a month, current mileage is 30,500 and not 31,500, available mileage per month equals 921

So like Audi the original lessee is still jointly responsible.

Is this still available?

Hi, the car is sold

1 Like

Vehicle sold per OP. Congratulations!