Mercedes Benz C43 AMG - (Lease Transfer) MSRP $66,570 / $587 + tax/15k miles a year /MB Maint Vinc/Transfer fee cov

You still have that vehicle for transfer?

1 Like

It is still available.

Pricing was just updated

Well dang, curious what cars are you keeping if youā€™re giving up this beauty??

Thatā€™s a good question. I am getting married so I can only keep one car. Iā€™m thinking of acquiring an electric. But this beauty is an amazing car to drive. A lot of cars try to ā€œraceā€ and once they hear the engine, they back out :grimacing:

Updated pricing

Can you confirm maintenance is transferable? Some MB plans are not. It is in the fine print of the maintenance contract.

I was told if itā€™s a lease transfer itā€™s fine. If anything they will pro rate it and give the money back.

How are you reducing the monthly payment from 750 to now 610? Incentive paid up front or monthly to transferee or you will pay directly to MB?

I will give the option to the transferee. Either up front or directly to MB

And since Iā€™m paying the transfer fee the payments technically are lower if you calculate all the $$ Iā€™m putting in. It will come down to $597 before taxes

Iā€™m still confused about the monthly payment as well (seems like thereā€™s at least 3 different monthly payments listed throughout this threadā€¦ and no incentive offered). Forget about you paying the transfer fee or what maintenance package you haveā€¦

How much is the monthly payment when someone takes the lease over (including tax)?

1 Like

I am offering 2k as incentive plus transfer fee = $2,695.
Make the calculations. At the moment before taxes is $713(not including incentive)

You canā€™t forget about those. Itā€™s $$.
Unless you want to cover it and not count it. Just saying

No, not forgetting about any moneyā€¦ just was confused. Your original post doesnā€™t mention any incentiveā€¦ but I did just find the post where youā€™re offering $1500ā€¦ but I guess now thatā€™s 2k. Maybe want to update original post. And yea, there are just several monthly payments listed throughout this thread and title so wanted some clarification. Still a bit out of my current budgetā€¦ but getting closer :wink:

You better get it I am close to jumping on it soon myself. I remember many people were paying 800 for the C43 Amg/omg!

1 Like

I wonā€™t be offering more incentives. If someone doesnā€™t get it Iā€™ll just keep it. Iā€™ve had about 20 people apply and not get approved and 3 more applied and got approved but didnā€™t want to wait for the process

I might be interested. Currently have a 340i and the lease is coming due in a couple months. Have been interested in trying out MB to see what theyā€™re like. Currently paying $615 a month, so this is close to what Iā€™m looking to pay.

Whatā€™s the process in transferring, how long does it take, etc?

The process is to first apply through a link I would send from my MB financial account. MB will review your application and approve it. From what I know the process could take a minimum of 30 days or more. I suggest if truly interested to apply and calculate time before returning your 340i.

Should probably note in the original post that youā€™re offering $2k incentive in addition to the Transfer Fee. Is the $678 including that $2k incentive?