Effective miles per month: ~750
Maturity date: 16 Augus 2023

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Mercedes Benz
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: AS NEW

Photos:

Please clarify … you state the effective payment is $395. Effective payment includes money down. So is the payment $395 PLUS $3k down? That would make the effective much higher than 395. You also must clarify in topic title if it is indeed 395 plus $3k due.

Mercedes financial no longer allows lease transfers

1 Like

Did you have to park it that close to that Sprinter to take pics? Some more angle pics would’ve helped too.

What’s the history with this car? Got it at New Country in CT and now are in the DC area? Was it an ex loaner etc?

GLWT

The monthly payment is 395 including everything.

I paid $3000 down that I wish to get back.

I am the only one who used the car. The lease in under my name. I bought it from CT and after a couple of month I had to move to MD for work.

I can take more photos too.

You cannot transfer a MBFS lease. The financial service does not allow transfers unless the leasee originated in CT or the original leasee has died, then it can be transferred to a relative of the original leasee. You will also retain original responsibility, if the person that takes over this lease does not pay you are responsible.

Check with Carvana, Vroom, Give me the Vin, AutoLenders go, and shift to see how much equity negative or positive you have.

:chocolate_bar:

The VIN is

W1K3G4FB1LW043391

This happens a ton lol.

They’re a car buying service

6 Likes

I am the only one who used the car. The lease in under my name. I bought it from CT and after a couple of month I had to move to MD for work.

I can take more photos too.

Have you confirmed with mbfs that this is even eligible to transfer under the CT exemption since it is no longer in CT? Based on what @AutoCompanion listed above, it would not

Actually… I’m not sure. But still F that when you retain responsibility. @Nounou if the take over does not pay, then you have to pay the costs.

Connecticut General Statutes 14-15

(b) Each person, firm or corporation licensed under the provisions of subsection (a) of this section or by another state, who in the opinion of the commissioner is qualified, may electronically register or transfer the registration of a motor vehicle used in connection with its business. The licensee, within ten days from the electronic issuance of such registration or transfer, shall submit to the commissioner an application together with all necessary documents to register or transfer the registration of the vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles. Any such licensee that registers or transfers registration shall be required to register or transfer registrations electronically if the commissioner determines that such licensee files with such department, on average, seven or more such registrations or transfers each month. The commissioner shall adopt regulations in accordance with the provisions of chapter 54 to implement the provisions of this subsection.

I can call and check and update the thread

Effective payment needs to be adjusted OP

Is this available ?

OP hasn’t been on in 7+ months.