MB MSD Refund timeframe?

Just curious if anyone knows the typical timeframe for MBFS to refund MSDs, especially in current climate?

I got my lease end statement June 24th, no refund otherwise. Since then I’ve even received the bill for my new lease that I signed June 27th… so they seem pretty quick to ensure they get paid :slight_smile:

Try calling them?

1 Like

I was planning on it tonight, lost track of time and their support is closed for the night. Figured I’d post in case someone came back with an anecdotal time frame of a month or more.

Not in a huge hurry to get it back, just curious as well as want to make sure it wasn’t lost in the mail (my local post office is less than stellar).

Unrelated - but sign up for informed delivery from USPS, every morning they send you an email of what you should be receiving in the mail - so if it ever shows that you should be getting something but dont - then you know it was their mess up.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

3 Likes

Yep, absolutely love informed delivery and swear by it. I actually went to the mailbox for the first time in 5 days as it had a letter from MBFS :laughing:

We turned in our Mercedes lease on 06/17 and my wife called them yesterday and they said they would have the check mailed out within a week. So that’s about 5 weeks since lease return.

1 Like