MB GLS450 Northeast

that is the lease rate…getting the buy rate now. I’m also putting down some MSD’s so lease rate essentially works out to be 3.48%.

Good deal. Should take it .00180 is buy on T1

The canned replies are used for questions that are frequently asked by new(ish) posters who haven’t done a lot of reading or have not yet put in a lot of effort.

You can imagine that the same general questions get asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and drafting original, customized responses to each is tedious and time consuming, and not very interesting to the people who volunteer their time here every week helping people they’ve never met.

Generally you’ll find that if someone shows genuine interest in learning and demonstrates effort put in on their own, there’s a lot of help available.

7 Likes

I was a teenager when I joined. I used the resources, and hacked a few free cars for my dad and myself. A Volvo V60, and a BMW M4.

Morale of the story is, do the work so you can reap the rewards.

3 Likes

…so decided to take the deal. final selling price 2022 GLS450 84,250. car comes in a month. thanks for the all the tips and commentary. seeing the current market and numbers on the car, financing makes a lot of sense. is there a good buy/lease calculator out there to check out, just want to run some numbers. want to keep car at least 6 years. general thoughts on extended warranties, maintenance plans? I have a very good independent certified MB mechanic by me.

Ask your independent mechanic how much it’ll cost to have the services performed that the maintenance plan would cover and compare the price of that vs the maintenance plan.

2 Likes

Look on brand-specific forums such as MBworld or Benzworld for dealers with the lowest cost on extended warranties.

It’s often a very small dealer out of some sparsely populated state like Nebraska

The maintenance plan is unlikely to be cost-effective vs a good Indy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.