Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 - Mercedes Benz - E300 - Gray

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $589/month pre-tax - $645/month tax included

Current mileage: 22500
Maturity mileage: 43000
Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 09/26/2021

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): None
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Will pay the transfer fee and credit check fee.

Financial institution: Mercedes Benz Financial
Transfer fee: $695
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

This was a loaner vehicle, received with 5900 miles on the odometer. One tire (front right one) has been changed at the first service due a bubble growing in it. Three other tires will have to be changed ultimately. Original tires depth when car was delivered by dealer was 7/32. First service performed in July 2019. Pre-paid maintenance and service included in the lease, as well as end-of-lease protection for minor scratches and dents. If you’re leasing another Mercedes at the end of the lease, they won’t even look at the car (that’s how it went when I returned the previous car). Will be out of the country for at least 18 months soon, so attempting to get out of the lease ASAP. Transfer fee ($695 through MB) as well as credit check ($50) will be paid by the seller.

Open to negotiations.

Photos:

Good luck, you may need it.

May I advise adding the MSRP and list of options in the details. Maybe a picture of the sticker as well for full breakdown of features on the vehicle.

How much negative equity did you roll in to this loaner?

I did not roll any negative equity in that loaner, why?

Why? It is an e300 ex-loaner for $645/mo.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say - is that a good thing or a bad thing?

forget it. good luck. try swap-a-lease. won’t get sold here.

Thank you for your (very) constructive comments

Throw in an additional $5k incentive and I’ll take it