MB 2018 C300 Sedan Loaner (SOCAL ONLY) $276 monthly! $1677 DAS. MSDs required

does it include seats and tires? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol pretty barebones for sure but a great deal nonetheless :slight_smile:

I have FOUR more C300 loaners. Pretty much right inline with this deal. The deals end this month!

Pm me for first dibs on color combo! SoCal only!

Honestly, not that bare these days. It’ll have a sunroof, Apple CarPlay, sat radio, keyless entry/ignition, memory driver seat, collision prevention assist, power folding mirrors and blind spot monitor.

Basic, but not like a stripped BMW. Base model Benzs aren’t terrible these days. Heated seats is the most glaring missing “basic” feature, although it’s a cheap standalone option so many will even have that.

1000 ish dollars from what I remember

PM’d you 202020202020

I’m very interested in this car, and i live in SoCal. Is it still available?

No Keyless entry. It has to have P1 or Keyless Go to have Keyless entry.

A $42xxx has P1. It basically has two options: P1 and Apple Car Play. Sometimes heated seats.

You are right. Base: 40250 + P1 ($1250) + Smartphone ($350) + Destination Charge.

Pretty damn close to 43xxx.

1 Like

I have two more cars left

42xxx msrp
With fleet 32875
Money factor with Max MSD is 0.0003

Das 2062
274 plus tax .
36 /10

Message me with name and number to buy!!

1 Like

Have any deals on E300 4matic? I’m in OH and willing to ship

Very interested In this deal. I am new to the forum and not sure how to send private message.

Please lmk how to move forward:

Johanna.n.romero@gmail.com

hi
im looking for a c300 cabriolet
15k /36 months
min doff

I have two cars left! PM me name and contact info!

Don’t expect any good deals on the cabs. I was looking for one too- monthly is pretty high (completely different calculation on car even though same class).

1 Like

You’ll just skin cancer anyways. I’m surprised not more people have jumped on this awesome deal. Do Benz drivers just not like loaners?

Probably more to do with the P1 than the fact that they’re loaners.

I sent a message. Please contact me if the vehicle still available. Thx

Well if I remember correctly Benz doesn’t come with any free maintenance vs BMW.