Mazda CX90 Premium Plus Lease Quote Feedback Needed

Looking for feedback on first lease quote for a base Mazda CX 90 PHEV Premium Plus. Coming from a 2004 Honda Pilot so it has been quite a while since I’ve gotten a new car. Just want a confirmation that the things that could change are the mo/mi, MSRP, and I read something about multi securities deposit to adjust MF.

From Edmunds MF looks close and residual looks about right for my location in Washington State. This is for 36mo/12kmi.

Thanks!

Have you checked the market place? We are seeing these for around $500 in the Northeast but no idea what they should cost in your region.

Call about 5-6 dealers of not more within 200 miles and ask for their best Otd pricing. Do this all via email. Once you get a few pricing go back and negotiate against each other to see who can discount off of the MSRP plus any dealer incentives, rebates and cash back offers. When you get the best and final otd request for the lease numbers however don’t aks for this initially. You first focus is obtaining your best and final otd. Finally the longer a car has been seating on the dealer lot the more power you have to negotiate the otd. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.