Mazda cx90 phev premium signed!

Can you share the dealer info?

No link. Residual is 73%. Mf I beleive .00314(not sure)

1 Like

Let me see if he is willing to replicate

Nice deal.

Helped my BIL get one, he’s happy it’s his.

His credit stinks and third kid on the way he was in a rush. His deal is about $70 more then yours but he’s happy.

Also interested if you could share dealer info.

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

2 Likes

Nice deal. So the discount is pure dealer give, or are there NY state rebates in there?

In CT we have another rebate which presumably stacks with the federal incentive but I’m not sure how they stack.

They guy sold out of PHEVs unles you want gas model I ll share info. He said PHEV should be avialable by the end of the month

There is only $500 loyalty and $7500 lease cash

whats the discount he is giving on the Turbo S model? Lease doesn’t make sense unless its 10%+

Can you please share the dealer?

I am interested in the gas model as well. We went to test drive the CX-50 last month, didn’t like the interior that much, but really liked CX-90. Deals were not good at that time. Please share the details or PM if possible. Thank you.

Kima

Just spoke to him he can get it if you wait a little. Tell him " deal #99 " he will know what deal you refering to and he will get you as close to my deal as possible.
3473939174 ( Broker, Alex)

1 Like

+13473939174 ask for Alex . Tell him deal #99 $3500 DAS, cars are sold out but will be avialable by the end of the month. Price included NY tax.

Texted him and he said they were none available with a possible recall on some of them

Man, in your main post you didn’t put in “3500$ das” that’s a total different deal …

1 Like

Would love it if you could share more details. You can use the “Calculator” on the home page, enter all your details, and it will give you a link to share. I am also in negotiations for a CX-90 PHEV and this deal is WAY better than what they are giving me, would be great to get more solid details so I can use this to negotiate.

I also left a VM with Alex, will update if he gets back to me.

So far, they are giving me a residual of $33,898, so what you got is light years better just based on that.

Thanks!

Thanks for pointing out the recalls, these seem more than a little concerning…

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/mazda/cx-90/2024/reliability/#/

Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2024 CX-90 vehicles. Some steering and suspension bolts may be missing or improperly tightened, which can cause the steering intermediate shaft, the front anti-lock brake system wheel speed sensor harnesses, or the front upper control arms to detach, resulting in a loss of vehicle control.

That is so sketchy

1 Like

On the bottom
“Potential Number of Units Affected: 18”

4 Likes

Are you looking at 24 months?