Mazda cx90 phev premium signed!

Would love it if you could share more details. You can use the “Calculator” on the home page, enter all your details, and it will give you a link to share. I am also in negotiations for a CX-90 PHEV and this deal is WAY better than what they are giving me, would be great to get more solid details so I can use this to negotiate.

I also left a VM with Alex, will update if he gets back to me.

So far, they are giving me a residual of $33,898, so what you got is light years better just based on that.

Thanks!

Thanks for pointing out the recalls, these seem more than a little concerning…

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/mazda/cx-90/2024/reliability/#/

Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2024 CX-90 vehicles. Some steering and suspension bolts may be missing or improperly tightened, which can cause the steering intermediate shaft, the front anti-lock brake system wheel speed sensor harnesses, or the front upper control arms to detach, resulting in a loss of vehicle control.

That is so sketchy

1 Like

On the bottom
“Potential Number of Units Affected: 18”

4 Likes

Are you looking at 24 months?

That was for 36 months. I will ask about 24 months. Still new to leasing, I think 24 months would make more sense for us.

1 Like

Just curious are u negotiating with a dealer or an intermediate broker on lease hackr?

1 Like

My deal was $2500 DAS. I said from the begining that deal can not be duplicated, he did it was one time deal, that is why I put $3500 because he told me so. Some people told me that he even did cheaper for them than that when they called him right away. I never promised anyone anything, yes my deal was $2500 but guy can not do it that low again but even with $3500 its still a crazy deal that noone has.

No nothing about recall but he said will have them in stock by end of the month

Not judging if it’s amazing or not, or arguing if it’s replicable or not.

Just if your deal was $2500 DAS, edit your first post to add that information, as it’s critical to a ‘signed’ deal, and it will help others to have an accurate info when comparing deals.

I was speaking with a dealer, however the numbers are way off this post and they aren’t budging. I’m walking away.

Thats the reason the contract was attached so you see that deal is real and numbers are not made up and make sense

The point of signed section is to show what deal you got on this or any other car. It’s not to replicate it or tell anyone go and get this deal. A lot of deals on “signed” are not replicable and only to show what can possible you can get and just to share a deal. If broker need to close the month or make one car no profit for example it dsnt mean he will do it in future or wants to do it or any other reason he might have, Its supply and demand, dealer or broker sees a lot of people asking for any particular deal he can easly decide to add couple of bucks and he is entitled to do so. The advertisement says $3500? Yes , so the broker is not switching you from $2500 deal to more money, he is telling you the way it is, you like it you call you don’t you pass, its still the best deal out there even with $3500 that is why he is swamped with calls especially factoring the fact that price includes NY sales tax and it is even less if you are out of state. Correct me of I am wrong.

2 Likes

@Kima , the all purpose of ‘share deals, and signed deals’ isn’t to show everyone how smart x is and what he was able to achieve!
The true purpose is to show other that’s was I was able to sign, so it could help/educat/give a point of start/data (or how you want to call it) to help other to be able on there own deal/hack.
Yes a lot of them are not replicable, as you said, end of month/dealer quarterly or whatever reason.

I was only pointing out to you, that if your deal had a 2500 DAS best to mention it in you original post, as otherwise it’s false information for other. And I believe that your post is to help other, so give them the whole story/info. That’s it :slight_smile:

Did you read my post? I said its $399 with $2450 ( contract attached)I shared my deal that the whole point of that section I never said that deal can be replicated has nothing to do how smart or not smart someone is, if you are reffering to $3500 , when people started asking me if deal can be replicated, I asked the broker and he said no but can be had for roughly $800 to $1000 more which actually still a crazy deal that noone has.

1 Like

I missed the das that you put in your original post. All good my friend.

And that the brokers won’t replicate at 2500 but with 3500 that’s he’s right and I never said a word about it.

Enjoy your new ride :slight_smile:

Thank you…

Thanks for the op; clear (and helpful even if you can’t get exact same deal) all along. :pray:

1 Like

Is it fast fix ?

Hi everyone,

I am in Northern California and this is my first time leasing a car. Here are the numbers I got from Mazda dealer for CX-90 PHEV premium. Is this a good lease offer ?

MSRP - 54945
Sale Price - 53945
Rebate - 7500
DAS - 5000
Monthly payment for 24 months/12k miles - 498

Is there a way to find best lease deal other than cross shopping dealers ?

Thanks

Someone posted this at the LH leads…