Mazda CX30 How can i negotiate this lease ?!

this is a lease offer i got from a Dealer in PA for a Mazda CX 30 turbo premium AWD.i’m shooting for the 12k/24 months lease as shown in the picture, as it stands they applied a 500$ graduate rebate and looks like a 500$ dealer discount, the residual and MF seems pretty good as far as i can tell. can i get any feedback about what things do i need to negotiate here to turn it into a good deal and am i missing anything else?

When you say the RF and MF “look good”, does that mean you confirmed they are accurate by going to the Edmunds boards? Have you confirmed the incentives in your area?

Most cars do not lease well. This is truer now than it has ever been.

So unless you are willing to push this boulder uphill, you need to look at other makes/models that lease better and offer more value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to see what’s leasing well and narrow down your search.

good point. i did not but RF is consistent with other dealerships 72% and i calculated the interest 0.672%

from your response it seems like its not worth to try on this one

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

You probably won’t get a good deal on a loaded CX-30. So either suck it up and pay a terrible price (your offer isn’t much less than what I pay for my $50,000 Volvo) or look at other cars.

If you really need 24 months, very few brands tend to lease well for 24, but Volkswagen does, so look at Tiguans.

Also I believe there are some good Mazda brokers in Jersey in the Markerplace, so check there.

extend your search to other dealers 100 to 150 miles away

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.