Mazda CX-90 Plugin - Is anyone getting close to the national offer?

I’ve been trying all weekend. Mazda advertises $339/month with $4162 Due at signing for 33 months. my math works out to:

$4162 + $10854(339*32Payments) = $15010/33 payments = $454/month + tax

Very few dealerships will even talk to me once I mentioned the national offer and share this calc and the few quotes I got are hundreds more per month. I’ve read the fine print and other than needing to find the lowest cost units, what am I missing?

The offer technically ends tomorrow and I would jump on this if I could get close to the $454 effective.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/deals-and-tips/6/mazda

@Batistuta thanks for posting. I reviewed all of these and all of the signed leases are about $100 more/month than this national offer. The most recent “signed” is only $50 more than the offer, but only 24 months. I did find this in the most recent comments so maybe it’s a northern California problem:

Can you link to this ad?

Sorry, should have started with that.

“Excludes tax, title, license, and dealer options and charges.”

Youre missing thousands of dollars in exclusions from your math

Tax on the cap cost reduction, dealer doc, dealer add ons, ca registration, etc.

1 Like

Also the referred car has a much higher MSRP than the national offer.

Includes $7,500 Lease Customer Cash offer. Terms available on approved credit only to very well-qualified lessees through Mazda Financial Services and participating dealers. Lease example based on vehicle MSRP of $47,445 plus $1,375 destination charge (Alaska $1,420). Payment based on capitalized cost of $37,497. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect lease payment. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. Must lease from participating dealer’s stock and terms are subject to vehicle availability. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excess wear and use, and will pay $0.15 per mile for all mileage over 10,000 miles per year. Purchase option at lease end for $33,686 plus tax. $350 disposition fee is due at lease end. Void where prohibited. Offer ends 9/5/2023 and you must take delivery prior to expiration of offer. See participating Mazda Dealer for complete details.

1 Like

Same boat here in SD. Seems as though the 7500 will continue through next weekend or Thursday at the earliest according to two different dealers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.