May VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

I’ve owned BRZ … no way that residual is that low. People are selling 4-year old cars for 16-18k on CL man

I don’t think you understand leasing…

3 Likes

Dustin

i want this Stock # : VK1299
but I am only willing to pay the numbers:
36/10
DAS $0
$ 351.79 +TAX

My deals are not negotiable.

1 Like

Any current deals for a Alltrack SEL? Looking at 36/10 or 36/12. Thanks.

I am off tomorrow, but I can get something up for you on Fri.

1 Like

It’s going to be a crazy busy weekend, so I wont be doing much updating on the Forum. The deals are smoking, especially with the bonus money on VW Atlas.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Hit me up on the Hacker Phone to make an appointment or if you have any questions.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I forgot to mention that I got 2 Arteon’s in stock. One base model and one fully loaded SEL Premium R-Line Edition. We are not doing crazy deals on these yet, but if you want one, I have a few waiting for you.

1 Like

@rubbergash I’m just starting to look around and not in a big hurry to pull the trigger, so curious if VW ever does better lease deals on regular Golf or GTI, or is current factory generally as good as it gets?

Thanks I appreciate your insight.

GTI should get better. Golf is decent but never great because it’ such low volume,

1 Like

Are there any deals on GLI?

There are currently no lease specials on the GLI model. Maybe in a month or two.

1 Like

Thank you!

When you say the GTI should get better, when are you thinking? Weeks? Months?

Everything with VW is month to month. Hopefully next month they will throw some dealer cash on the GTI.

We did 2 hacker deals yesterday. Let’s keep it rolling today. The deals are smoking hot. Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta for VW, and Outback for Subaru are all sweet deals.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

I got a shipment of 5 Jetta S Automatics with Drivers Assist in stock today. I have not had any of these for almost 90 days. I put together a nice Hacker deal on these today. Come and Get Em’ guys!

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Are any 2019 Atlas SELs left? Looking to lease 36/10k or 39/10k whatever works best.

All these deals are for 7500 miles per year. How much more for additional miles?

We need 10k. So 2.5k additional.