May VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Hi Dustin - what can you do on an atlas SEL premium 36/10?

1 Like

Hi Dustin, would you happen to have this months numbers for a base sti at 36/10k?

Thanks!

We are down to 1 STI so the boss pulled the plug on giving them away.

1 Like

Pls let me know numbers on tiguan 24/10

The Deals are fresh. Sign and Drive Continues, and Subaru continues to have amazing leases.
See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

We sold the last e-Golf SE to a hacker last night. We have 1 e-Golf SEL Premium in stock. While the e-Golf deals are not as crazy in months past, these are still fantastic leases. It’s up on the sheet now. I also put up a Tiguan SEL FWD, and Golf Sportwagen S Manual Transmission (My favorite lease of the month)

The Subaru deals all remain strong.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Interested in a 3.6 limited Outback, 15k miles.

It’s up there for you. Add $30 per month to go to 15K

Thank you!

Is there anything available for a crosstrek limited 36/10 or 39/10 (read somewhere the Mf is lower in 39)

The month is motoring along. The Subaru inventory is fantastic especially on Outbacks. Every Subaru model leases out great with strong residuals. On the VW side the inventory has gotten better. Sign and Drive is still going on, and the Atlas, Tiguan, Jetta and Sportwagen lease are looking great with almost nothing out of pocket.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Big news on Atlas coming in the next hour. Get ready!

Memorial Day Comes Early for all 2019 VW Atlas Models.

Breaking News Effective A.S.A.P

Extra Dealer Cash, and Additional Regional Cash on All 2019 VW Atlas.

Do Not Wait until Memorial Day weekend because the good inventory will be gone by then.

There is an additional $1250-$1500 Dealer Cash on All 2019 Atlas that I have in stock.

I have added 4 Absolutely Amazing Atlas Leases to the spreadsheet. These deals are all burners.

See the NEW deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

These deals are first come first serve and are limited to Available Inventory on the ground.

If you want a VW Atlas, the time to Lease is Right Now!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

2 Likes

@rubbergash does VW credit have MSD programs to lower the numbers further?

Yes, you can add up to 9 additional MSDs. The money factor is so low, it’s not really worth it, but it can be done.

OK,

It turns out that some of the Atlas money is customer facing. This means I can do a true $0 Sign and Drive. The Rebate cover the balance. I adjusted the spreadsheet to reflect the the deals are now a true $0 out of pocket.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

I have 17 Atlas in stock. The time to act is now. The Memorial Day money has come early. Do it while the good inventory is still in stock.

Dustin
442-273-6566

how soon can we do a lease pull ahead on VW leases? 3 months?

We would have to check with VW to see if you are eligible. This can be done by VIN. PM me if you want me to check for you, and yes it’s 3 months.

How much more 12K and 15K for " 2019 Atlas SE FWD w Captains"?

Can you add WRX please?