🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hell of a deal!

I’m interested in a Tundra too when they become available.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful. What’s the monthly on it and what was DAS ? Did you get it shipped ? And how do u like it ? :slight_smile:

Picked up my Taco Sport and drove it down to Florida! Spent about $250 including the flight. Smooth and fast transaction at the dealer. Side note: if you’re picky about paint condition/swirls I would request not to have the dealer wash it. My truck was a little swirled up. Good excuse to get it dirty before having it buffed! Pleasure doing business with you Jim

6 Likes

SOLD

2020 Tundra Offrd available online magnetic grey/graphite interior $48,700 msrp. Text for pricing. This will go fast! Price will be around $300/mo 24/10 for most states.

Same truck as in the picture but no side steps. They can be added or bought on amazon for $200.

2 Likes

SOLD

2020 Taco Offrd premium auto trans silver/black with advanced tech! $45,500 msrp

This will be under $300/mo for most states with $2700 in refundable msds. Tax tags fees included!

1 Like

How can i check your inventory for 4RUNNERS? is there any website of dealers?

I can get pretty much any 4Runner

1 Like

These tundra deals are :fire:

1 Like

2020 Black sport premium long bed msrp $45,500

$260/mo + tax tags fees and 9 msds.

2 Likes

What is typically included as part of the premium package? Are leather and moon roof standard?

1 Like

That’s right on the window sticker posted

1 Like

I should have been more specific but the Cement Off-Road Premium with Advanced is exactly what I am looking for in Cement or Quicksand. I am in the process of selling my car at the moment, but this is something that you would normally be able to get if requested?

I have none in stock and can’t guarentee any inventory now. I have that truck without premium package. Read the first post and text for pricing or questions. Don’t list them here please

1 Like

Have any fire deals on 4runner limited or nightshade?

1 Like

If used cars didn’t tank the last two months I’d trade my '19 off road premium for that black sport premium! Nice looking truck.

2020 corolla le for $183/mo + tax tags doc fee this month! Great price for a $21,300 msrp commuter car. No msds needed. 36/10

Red, Celestite, silver, black, blueprint available

image image image

3 Likes

2020 Taco sr5 $37300 msrp

$213+ tax and tags.

24/10

1 Like

Looking for Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid white w Black top. 11379. Deciding between this or a Grand Cherokee soon. 36/12. Thanks!

Sorry if I missed it…year/mileage please on the Corolla.