🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Jim is the man! Got my sr5 delivered to my door with the features I wanted about a week ago. Love this truck. Thanks a million Jim

7 Likes

How much that run?

that black on black is beautiful trd get more of those !!

@Jrouleau426 seeing any deals on 4runner limited or Highlander Plantinum awd? Really like the powered running boards on the 4runner too bad they are not on other trims besides limited and nightshade.

Last of my instock tacomas. If you want something different message me and I can potentially get it.

White, silver, and magnetic grey trd offrd auto trans tacomas left. Also have 2 red manual trans premiums. These are around $260/mo 24/10 in most states with tax tags fees inc. The manual premiums will be around 285/mo all in with 9 msds.

image image

image image

1 Like

Silver, mag grey, black and cement taco sports with auto trans. All have tech and start around 270/mo tax tags fees inc for most states 24/10!

Also have white and silver trd sports in manual trans. $270/mo 24/10 for most states tax tags inc!

Uploading: C2461AFA-BD71-4329-84C7-BB13798D9F88.png… image

1 Like

Cement trd sport premium still available? Automatic 4x2

Follow the directions in the first post.

I just listed what’s available in the post prior to yours. Also all my trucks are 4x4

3 Likes

Delivery from PA to Kalamazoo MI was 650. Did the math and it was going to be about 100-150 less to fly and drive the 10 hours back (me and my wife’s airfare, gas, potentially staying overnight etc.) and wasn’t crazy about being in an airport/plane with the virus so I decided to just have it delivered. No extra miles either.

2 Likes

That’s a great price for delivery. Def worth shipping

2 Likes

I see on autobytel there is lease loyalty money, is that applicable on us bank deals?

Toyota loyalty isn’t common. I see it on rav4s occasionally. You will get something in the mail if you have it. You can only use loyalty with TFS leases.

I have a taco offrd premium manual trans in Barcelona red/black leather $44k msrp for around $270/mo + msds at signing. Tax tags fees inc for most states.

image image

2 Likes

2020 Tacoma Pro $49k msrp

$430/mo + tax, tags, 9 msds

$49,300 msrp

3 Likes

Just arrived.

2020 White Tacoma sr5
24/10 will be $200/mo + tax tags 389 doc fee

black tube steps, 4 season mats, mudguards.

1 Like

Finally got my truck and wanted to thank Jim for everything. Delivered as promised.

Thanks
Neil

5 Likes

Neil, I’d be interested in the same exact truck when any tundras become available. Mind me asking what you got for a deal?

2 Likes

$246 for 24 months with 15K mikes

7 Likes

Wow awesome! Thank you.