May I ask deal check - 2021 Toyota Venza XLE - MSRP 38400 --> $1100 Drive off with $450/month

Hi,

I thank you all for the valuable information in Leasehakcr.

I am trying to finish the lease deal in this week. Based on Edmund and Truecar (average MSRP off is ~4.5% in my area (chicago)), it looks okay deal. However. I would like to ask your professional opinions if this deal is okay to move forward.

2021 Toyota Venza MSRP 38400.
Selling : 35266 (7.5% off)
36 months 10000miles/yr

RV : 64%
MF : 0.00087
Dealer fee: 300
Government fee :300

Dealer suggested $458 /mon + $1100 Drive off at first but I received $450/mon + $1100 as final price.

My own calculation shows 8.2 years leasehackr score.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

That monthly sounds high given that RV & MF. Did you put this in the calculator?

2 Likes

Yes sir. calculator shows me similar figure resulting in 8.2 yr score. Chicago tax is ridiculous and that is why? Thank you so much for your attention!

There are several brokers on here that have been posting amazing deals on venzas. Have you cross shopped any of them to see where they’d fall/what pre-incentive discount they’re offering relative to your offer here? Have you verified rv/mf/incentives?

Unfortunately, Chicago tax is going to be brutal here.

The LH score is an irrelevant number.

1 Like

I’m way past that and base rate. Push more or ship from OOS if it makes sense

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I’d love to discuss the option if you have any. I reach out to you several times through the email but haven’t received reply. Please let me know if you have any other contact method.

Thanks!

Found several “LE” Venza deals but not much XLE. I’ll get to it again.

MF and RV are consistent with the one from Edmund.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Completely useless data points. Consider where they get their income from…car dealerships leads.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Thought Edmund is good tool for collecting MF / RV / Incentives and Truecar for collecting MSRP off… Maybe I am wrong. It looks like there are many things I have to do learn more about lease… Thanks!

Sincerest apologies!

Our inquiry form results in better response times.

Leasecompanion.com/inquire

1 Like

This is the only thing Edmunds is good for, assuming you get the information from their forums by posting and asking.

TrueCar is a waste of time these days

1 Like

There are lots of brokers that post spreadsheets with information available for multiple trim levels to look through. Be sure to not look just at their highlighted offers.

2 Likes

Ick, selling at MSRP, is it that hot? It’s 36k Invoice btw.

The lease sheet just has the discount itemized separately. It’s not at MSRP.

Thank you so much for your consideration. I really appreciate your comments.

Oh I see, it’s at invoice before bonus cash (I think there is $500 or so in there)

That 100% Tax threw me off since it wasn’t Texas

1 Like

Texas taxes don’t hold a candle to the wonderful lease taxes of Chicago

1 Like

I would reach out to @AutoCompanion and @Jrouleau426. Imagine they could beat this deal. Also believe numbers can vary depending on whether the dealer is using Toyota Financial vs Ally vs US Bank.

1 Like

Thank you. I reached out to them and waiting for the response. Hope I can get the great deal and finish the process soon!

i got a quote on a Limited with $41k MSRP and $38k selling for $443/mo and $2500 drive-off.
but the score is only 7.8. what makes it lower?
sorry if it seems like a silly question, a total noob here.