💥 May BMW SPECIALS - 2019 BMW 530e - $2750 DAS + MSD - $399 / month plus tax - 56,XXX MSRP <> And Beyond!

Text me in the morning and I’ll send you it

Contact me on my cell in the morning

Do you still need options?

We texted… Would be interested in an M40i with adaptive M suspension (option 2VF).

I have to look at it but I think that bumps the msrp a decent some also considering that if it’s got that option it’ll have other options grouped with it as well

Not the cheapest but at least it has what he wants - What kind of discount did you get on this new

It was $1,500 under invoice plus incentives and no money down. Ordered car not off lot. Its not the most amazing deal i have seen for a transfer but its fully loaded and has the M steering wheel unlike the 2018s. Along with M Adaptive suspension that you will rarely find on the lot.

You didn’t get a super big discount from invoice and rolled all the drives in that’s why it’s high. Are you offering any type of incentive for someone to take over - We can get a cheaper deal on a new one now

The point of taking a transfer is no money out of pocket. I would love to see a deal on a new car with no money out at the same price. This isnt for someone who just wants to get into a random BMW on the cheap. This is for a person that wants a specific car they dont want to order or cant find with no money out. As for offering anything when i decide i need to push it i might do that but i dont need to get rid of it. If someone wants to make a me a real offer i will listen. Also to add the discount i got was pretty good for the time and market. Bay Area dealers dont usually give big discounts.

1 Like

All that granted It’s a lease take over and payments are higher than many. You will probably find someone for it but It’s just like my special ordered mini. Honest opinion is try swap a lease - here you will have to get lucky for someone to take it over. People are on this site to hack a good payment and most are not here to pay a “premium” for a special car

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I might go that way but right now i am enjoying the car.

1 Like

That is the best time of ordering a car you are in love with - if no one takes over it’s a joy to have around still

1 Like

Tomorrow is the last day of the month for anyone interested in doing something!

I’m new here but I see a lot of comments that these deals will end at month end. What happens on May 1st other than prices may change? But prices could be the same too?

1 Like

Welcome to Lease Hacker!

Anything is possible on mother earth but the best time to do anything is now

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.

Just tell them what the LH secret about May 1 is…

1 Like

You humor us since you mentioned it

This will be the BMW NEW THREAD going forward

You’re going to have to have one BMW thread. Demo and new combined.

2 Likes