Premium pack
Executive pack
M Adaptive Suspension
Rear side window shades
Wireless charging and WiFi Hotspot
Harman Kardon Sound System

MSRP $66,320

Pretty much fully loaded.

Monthly payment is $732/month + local tax.
Located in Bay Area CA.
36 month lease. Start date of Nov 2018 ends Nov 2021
10,000 miles a year current mileage is 2,500.
California registration is good to Nov 2019 with a value of around $300
Lease end buyout is $39,000
Lease is with BMW Financial Services
To take over lease you have to do a credit check with BMWFS at a cost of $500. If you are denied they will refund $400. If you are approved the process could take 2 weeks if done correctly.

May need to sweeten, see some good deals on these right now:

1 Like

Just because they are the same model doesnt make them the same car. My car is fully loaded cost 7k more than that one, Is a 19 not 18, In CA not East coast. This has NO fees just transfer cost. Two completely different deals.

2 Likes

Ok, maybe your deal is better than the headline numbers made me think, good luck!

Good luck?

Sorry for telling you the truth OP, but you should try swapalease instead. This is effectively $800/mo with fees and tax. It wont generate much interest here.

yea try swapalease. this is a pretty penny

Appreciate your feedback. Where have you seen a loaded 2019 X3 M40 for this price with only $500 out of pocket?
Tax could be less depending on where you live so i cant add that to the price.

If someone is going to give feedback on a deal maybe give a comparison to show value. One person showed a deal but was not comparable. At least he tried. So if you have something to say make it constructive. Saying its expensive is not a good look. Its not a cheap car.

Hey, sorry to be negative on your thread. If the deal is good you will get offers, if not then you may have to sweeten with some cash.

Thanks. This is my 3rd BMW transfer and will play it out. Also its been less than a day and im not in a hurry. If the right person comes along i am willing to listen to offers.

May not be 3rd on this forum. Please scroll through the numerous bmw deals on the forum and get an idea of what people are expecting to pay here.
On the other hand, your deal may be a much better fit on swapalease.

Did you just get bored with the car?

See that this is your 3rd BMW transfer…so maybe you like to try them and flip hem after a while.

Agree with others; you will have much better luck on swapalease.

Not third here. I have looked for months and it helped me get the deal on this car. I have not seen better deals for a fully loaded X3 M40. If you could point one out i would love to compare. If no one here wants it thats fine too. This is not the only place to put a car up for transfer. I have never posted here before but maybe i made a mistake.
So far no one has helped in any way only criticized the deal. Maybe if you have nothing good to say and cant be helpful move on.

Not bored thinking about getting something else. Its basically new.

You want help? Here: stop defending your deal and your car.

7 Likes

Scroll up an read my message again. What more good advice do u need ? You clearly have not spent enough time on this forum hence the defensive attitude. The price you are willing to get for ur car is not what the majority of the traffic here is looking for. Like I said, your listing is much suited for someone scrolling through swapalease listings. And please, everyone here had been pretty polite in giving you sincere advice but all you have been replying is to compare. No one has time to find or “compare” your more than 1% BMW deal so better you read through some of the deals.

6 Likes

Hi, do you have the 19’s or the upgraded 20 inch rims ?

His spec sheet says 19”

those are 19’s they look nothing like the 21’s