May 2019 TOYOTA LEASE SPECIALS!

nj
ct
ny
dealer

Hello all, my name is Eric from PENN Toyota family owned and operated business for 50 years now on long island, NY

Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have on Toyota vehicles!

NO DEALER / BROKER FEES

*If you are NY resident, you must pay $10 (NYS INSPECTION) and $12.50 (NYS Tire Waste Management) state fees up front.

*If you’re coming out of a leased toyota vehicle, PM me your vin and I will look up any loyalty/rebate for you! (ie All 2016 Rav4 lease ending in the next 3 months will get $500 lease loyalty + $500 Rav4 to Rav4 lease if you get into another Rav4 which they’re both stackable!)

–Following Offers are by Toyota Financial Services (Toyota Motor Credit Corp)–

2019 Rav4: Rav4 LE - 0 down just Acquistion & Taxes up front

2019 Highlander XLE: 19 Highlander XLE 0 down just Acquisition and Taxes up front

2019 Camry LE: 19 Camry LE: 0 Down just Acqusition and Taxes up front

ISLANDER SPECIALS! (FOR THOSE THAT RESIDE/WORK/WORSHIP IN NASSAU OR SUFFOLK COUNTY)

2019 4RUNNER TRD OFF ROAD
2019 TRD OFF ROAD 0 DOWN JUST ACQUSITION AND TAXES UP FRONT

2019 Tacoma SR5 Double: 19 Tacoma Sr5 Dbl Cabl Just Acquisition and Taxes up front

CRAZY TUNDRA SPECIAL!!!
2019 TUNDRA LTD DBL CAB W/TRD OFF ROAD: 19 TUNDRA LTD DBL CAB W/TRD JUST ACQ AND TAXES UP FRONT!

PLEASE READ AS ALMOST EVERYONE ASK THIS
Be advised that if you are coming out of an existing lease, you always have the option of purchasing/selling your leased vehicle. Should you find that your vehicle is in a perfect condition or values higher than “RESIDUAL” amount, get the pay off from your bank (Toyota I can pull for you using VIN) then send me your VIN with mileage and trim/model info. As long as the #s make sense, I will purchase your leased vehicle free of lien including disposition fee or damages OR in the best scenario, whatever the positive equity we find, you will have. (ie: Residual $20,000 Current Value: $22,000, you will get $2,000 back in check or pay towards your new lease)

any deals on the rav4 adventure or xse?

19 RAV4 ADV

How about any Corolla love?

Any CrewMax limited deals or pro’s?

Sorry… nothing on Pros but yes on CrewMax as well! (70% residual)

any specific trim level you are lookin for? LE, SE…

2020 Corolla LE just Acq and Taxes up front 12/36

Any deals on a TRD sport?

we have crazy specials using credit union for longislanders (nassau/suffolk county) with 76-78% residual

anything good with sienna? =)

deliver to CALI?

is my offer/deal worth $1100 transport cost? i do have a good reliable transporter who i use regularly for prius prime deliveries to cali and its about $900-$1100 depending on season

if you take out the DAS on the HL XLE then its good for me as i can arrange for transport thru my business

pm me for details and check my inventory out, find the right car with color/opts/accs and send me the stock # i can make it zero das rolling taxes and acq into the payment for you.

Camry hybrid LE?

would something like this work for you? read the equipment/options Please pm me for details!

Sure camry hybrid le has good program right now, pm me your zip code, miles/36k please.

Sorry that meant to be a pm.

Any deals on Highlander SE?