2019 Toyota Yaris 24-month lease 12k miles/yr $351/month

Where are you located? I’m sure there’s some brokers here that can help you out. Do you have a specific budget in mind? Is there a reason you’re fixated on Toyota? Help us help you understand your situation.

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe include more info about yourself in your profile. Yours looks like a spam account to most. Maybe at least a first name and location would be best.

24%20PM

Many posters have no info in their profiles. That doesn’t mean anything. Mine is blank too…you want my info? Send an email to CapitalOne and they will give my SSN, full address, account number, full name and dob. I’m very happy with them right now…

4 Likes

Tens of millions of accounts hacked!!!

No data is safe no matter what company or how much that company spends to protect data.

1 Like

I am willing to go to CT or NY dealerships. I would like a safe, reliable, compact car that can get me to-and-from work and will keep my insurance costs down for the minimum lease term possible (which seems to be 24 months). Initially I was going with Toyota because I own one already and am used to them as being reliable; it’s in my “comfort”-zone. But after reading the responses to this thread, I realize I should be open to exploring other types of cars as well, so I am open to others.

My timeline is that I need the car in less than 2 weeks.

I am also open to getting a broker, since I would like to keep my overall lease lifetime cost be as small as possible (without settling for a gas-guzzler unsafe car that can’t survive the cold winter or shakes on the highway, etc.)

Thank you for providing your location. Check out these threads and reach out to some brokers. They should be able to help you. 24 month term isn’t ideal in terms of best cost, but you shouldn’t be paying $350 for a Yaris. Reach out to some brokers and go from there.

2 Likes

You do realize that, anything else aside, a compact car is going to be less safe than even a slightly larger car? You can do what you need to in order to mitigate an accident, but there’s only so much you can do when someone runs a light or it’s icy or snowy…

1 Like

Inertia is a hell of a thing when your 5 star rated compact car crashes into a 2 star full size SUV.

9 Likes

My point exactly.

or a pickup truck or a semi tractor trailer or a dump truck, etc. etc.

this guy is a giant troll

I reckon we should all just drive tanks then. :grinning:

1 Like

Now when the idiot going 65 in the left lane doesn’t move over you can blast him with some shells.

2 Likes

So when are we group shopping H1s? I thought they were supposed to go back into production?

I ended up going for a 2019 Kia forte LXS for $129/month for 24 months (12k miles/year) with 2876 das.

2 Likes

Congrats! =)

1 Like

Sounds like a much better deal and a better car than the Yaris/Corolla, good luck!

Did you get that via a broker like Tieroneleasing?

1 Like

I don’t know much about the Forte, but that’s effectively $249/mo. Did you like the Forte more than the Civic?

Ehm…well that’s still nearly $250/mo but loads better than the dog shit deal you first were offered on a Yaris.

2 Likes

I compared Honcker, edmunds, and a broker pricing. It was a Kia nationwide-special – the first time I saw a special on a 24-month lease. Since the deal was only through July, I went straight to the dealership on July 31st with their own ad. I still had to negotiate with them because there was still “fine print” that would add taxes/fees. But still got a much much better deal than with a Toyota, and the car is actually nicer than the current 2017 corolla I own. The price overall ended up being on-par with the broker’s offer (actually even a bit below). I felt a bit rushed because it was last day of the deal, and I need the car in a week at this point and wasn’t certain I’d find anything better in time. I realize that overall it wasn’t that great a deal, but still much better than initial numbers I was considering, and at this point I just needed it to be done, and I accept that.

Next time I’ll plan ahead and just go straight to a broker.

Thanks all for your tips, it ended up saving me 2k and I’ll be driving a car that is world’s better than a Yaris!

4 Likes

Enjoy the car and keep on reading in you free time to be ready for the next one:) 24 months will fly by:)

2 Likes