Maxima lease cost is the same at two dealers. What might I be able to negotiate?

2021 Maxima Platinum, quoted $550 for 36 months, 10K. Both dealers are quoting the same monthly cost. Wondering what I may try to negotiate. Wife has a specific color need.

Thanks

If you don’t know what to ask for to close it, how would you want us to help

I don’t know if the dealers will reduce the monthly cost. I was thinking of asking for 12k miles or oil changes. Those types of things. Just looking for other suggestions.

Well check if Nissan offers included maintenance. Most brands offer routine as part of lease. You might be asking for something that you already get. Ask 12k mikes is a value add so you’d be asking for more “money” at that point.

Rather than blindly ask for quotes and then try to negotiate from there, why not first establish a target price based on the current market conditions and the lease programs as they apply to you and use that as a negotiation goal?

Just because the two dealers are at the same price doesn’t mean either are a reasonable deal.

You need to post more details on your proposed lease terms, MSRP, rebates, any upfront or capitalized costs, dealer adders, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.