Max mileage for BMW service loaner lease?

I leased a BMW service loaner years ago and was told the maximum allowed mileage was 7,500. I heard that was was raised recently. Does anyone have more detailed info?

Thank you

Do you mean with how many miles you can start at inception?

Yes, the current mileage of the car at the start of the lease

Negative, It’s 15,000 and certain cars have exceptions all the way up to 30,000.

1 Like

Oh wow thank you for that info. I know they are hard to find nowadays but have you seen any deals recently? I have my eye on a 2022 330i with 10kmiles

Sent you a DM

Keep in mind one of the other differences in the program since perhaps your last lease is that these miles now result in a reduction to the rv causing an increase in payment. It may not be worth it as it has historically been.

You can play around with the LH calculator on BMW to see the reduction I am talking about and see if it is still worth it to you.

2 Likes

So does anyone know at what mileage the lease incentives no longer apply? I heard it was changed during the pandemic but not sure.

It used to be after 5000 miles lease incentives no longer applied and a $.25 residual deduction per mile over 500 miles.