Maserati Ghibli Lease Help

Hey Guys,

Wanted to to get an opinion on this lease offer I have on the table:

Maserati Ghibli S Q4, black on black.
MSRP: $91,165
Sale Price: $67,887
$688/mo (tax included)
39 month, 5,000 miles / year (Yes, 5k. I don’t drive a ton)
$3000 drive off

It seems solid to me. Beats the 1% rule. Just wanted to see what you guys thought! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

1% rule is meaningless. Did you get MF and rv from edmunds, or is this an outside creditor lease? That discount tho…

1 Like

May be a 2019? RV could be brutal

I went and searched through Maserati deals. This doesn’t look that bad. This is less than 7 series money.

1 Like

Sorry, yeah 2019.

It’s from a dealership. And the Residual I believe was 47%. Not sure about the MF.

And the MF is 0.00024 :slight_smile:

I’m sure some folks will say something about the 39 mth term and 5k miles, but if that’s what works for you… :grin:

Watch out for maintenance and tires :slight_smile:

1 Like

$2 per mile. That’s a whole nother level right there. Whew. But, hey, if ya got $$ like that to burn, congrats.

1 Like

Is there something else in this general price range that makes more sense? BMW 4 series? M2? Open to suggestions! Thanks again!

Beats the 1% rule, but get ready for some expensive maintenance regardless of how many miles you drive. They also eat tires and brakes.

1 Like

What are you looking for in a car? The Maserati is a big 4 door. You’d be most closely cross shopping an M340xi or M550 at that point. The 4 series isn’t available yet and M2 is not comparable in any way (but is certainly the better sports car).

Just be clear: these are the residual/mf/incentives from Edmunds or the dealer? If latter, you need to confirm with Edmunds.

In California you’re going to pay for an extra year of registration for three months which is expensive. I would at least want to see numbers at 36 months and possibly 24 months. Plus what was said about tires/etc.

You can do way better on the selling price on this cars.

Wow - I’ve been following these cars for a few years and that’s one of the best deals since Anaheim’s blowout a couple of years ago ($499/mo for 5k/yr miles). At times we have seen reports of $20-25k below MSRP for these vehicles so your number fits right into that range. Most dealers I contacted will not go more than $15k below MSRP so I’d say you have probably squeezed as much juice as you can get from this one. Particularly for an S model.

S model has more lease cash than the base model.

1 Like