Maserati covering 6 months of payments

Sorry missed that the Edmunds posts are a few months old.

Maserati’s aren’t worth it! Wait till next generation.

I confirmed 7500 for base and 8500 for S on the Ghibli. But after looking into it I agree with the comments here. One dealership service special was 1,100 for the 12 month service. I guess I could look into an local shop but even with a low payment the cost of ownership is going to be high for what the car is.

Update in case someone wants to hack a Ghibli. Im going to pass. One dealer indicated the lease incentive and conquest could be combined. I’m going to pass but if someone has success let us know.

Hack is simple:
80k base model
Less: large discount
Less: 7,500
Less: conquest (ideally ~1k current lease payment times 6)
Residual is 45% for 36/10
MF I believe is .0049

Good luck

2 Likes

FYI, the cost of ownership isn’t that bad.

It’s leased, so you don’t do the full service. All you do is an oil change once every year, so twice during a three year lease. That’s $500 each time, and I’ve found places to do it for far less. Tires last about 12,000 miles so you’ll buy two sets over a three year lease. Any high-performance car with soft tires that are staggered will give you the same mileage. That’s about $1,500 each time. You’re all in at $4,000. Not unusual for a performance car. This isn’t a Honda Accord.

That’s it. The costly services they sell consist of mostly, “inspect” this and “inspect” that. They don’t “replace” anything. AND IT’S A LEASE! You do the bare minimum so the engine doesn’t blow up over the three years you own it, then throw the keys back at them when you are done and say see ya’! It’s not a terribly expensive car to own.

My lease is up in six months and I won’t get another simply because the tech is dated and the body style hasn’t changed in a decade. Other than that, I LOVE the car. Everybody and their cousin has a BMW or a Mercedes. I like to have something a little unique. It’s not the fastest car, but it’s the best looking and best sounding. (At least to me)

It’s the only car after over two years of ownership that I still turn around at when I walk away from the parking spot and just stare at it for a second. It’s that beautiful of a car.

2 Likes

That is good info. Do you have the base or S. Also I think 2018 or 2019 was a refresh so the inside now looks pretty good.

I have a 2018 S.

i had a ghibli s lease for 699 with 2000msd and 1k down. while the car is beautiful to look at and the engine is glorious the interior is chrysler like and had tons of minor issues like ac not working. oil change is not the problem but the brembo manufactured brakes are. it goes out around 26-30k (depends on how u drive it) and its atleast 3k to service it with brembo rotors.

2 Likes

Who was the finance company? I dont believe chase does MSDs.

forgot which bank it was, returned the car 3 years ago but it definitely wasnt chase since they also wanted .50/mile if you exceed that