Maserati covering 6 months of payments

Saw an ad for Maserati, they are covering up to 6 months of payments your current lease up to $1,250 a month. Valid on lease or purchase of any 2019/2020 Maserati.

https://www.maseratiusa.com/us/en/shopping-tools/current-offers

1 Like

That’s essentially just a conquest incentive. Maserati isn’t “covering your payments” per se, they just provide an additional incentive of up to 6x your existing lease payment on a competitive brand. Porsche has this type of offer as well from time to time on certain models.

Looks like it only applies to 2019 models.

Fine print

1 Like

Another reason to do zero drive off!!

6 Likes

Do you think they take your current lease and make the remaining payments. Or is it just an incentive. Would be great to get the incentive then immediately sell the existing lease.

No one is taking your lease.

2 Likes

I think there is a potential hack here but not sure at what price I would actually want a Maserati.

$500 sign and drive. Sign me up.

1 Like

I just check and the residuals are abysmal so you need a huge discount. Also looks like they do not offer a 24 month term. Even at 500 not sure I’d want to be stuck with it for 3 years.

They are on sale for $20,000 off. Not sure if that can apply to leases.

2020 or 2019s? Ghibli?

Read the fine print in the screenshot I uploaded. You must be leasing a competitor brand to take advantage of this deal. If you are currently leasing a Honda or Toyota, forget about it.

Here is the deal: Maserati will credit your FCA/Maserati account, after you purchase or lease a new and unused 2019 vehicle.

Fine print also states: “Not compatible with other offers”. So if you want to take advantage of this offer, you are going to have to figure out whether taking this deal is better or worse than just working a deal on your own.

Side note: I would only buy a Maserati if it were a low-mileage (less than 30k), 3-year old car with no mechanical issues. I would also purchase an extended warranty that covers those pricey brake replacements.

1 Like

Yes if it’s not comparable with the existing 8500 lease incentive then this offer is worthless.

Is there even lease support on 2019s? If yes, what model has that much in incentives?

1500 for each maintenance every 10k. Brakes at 1700 after 10k. Tires at 1800 every 15k, 45% residual, sure go for it!!!

It’s not even that. The interior and the tech looks like it’s from a 1999 jeta

Why try and hack a car whose interior you don’t seem to like.

I was not able to find any info on Edmunds for August regarding lease support. Care to share your source?

Still shows you can lease the 2019s on Maserati’s website and the conquest offer is only on 2019s and goes through the end of August. That being said maybe I’m assuming there is still lease support and there is still the 8500.

Where exactly are you seeing this incentive? On what model?