Maserati + Chase deal?

I don’t believe this deal is location-specific.

Does anybody know what their cheapest offerings or best deals going are?

What part are you excited about? Them making your first payment? That isn’t going to help a Maser deal be a good deal by any stretch of the imagination. One payment out of 36 is a whopping 2.78% savings.

3 Likes

Maserati. A brand with three cars I don’t like and can’t stand, and one car I love.

3 Likes

It’s first two lease payments, not one…,not that it makes it an amazing deal or anything but just pointing it out

2 Likes

I think Chase has done this with Maserati before. Don’t think we’re going to see the $400/mo Ghibli again, and don’t want to imagine what they’re going for in this current environment.

1 Like

Ghibli could be had at $400/mo (at one point)? How did I miss that party. :thinking:

Nice enough cars, but the interior needs work IMO. There is too strong of a Chrysler taste.

My friend has a Maserati, what a piece of garbage. At over 1k monthly I rather do loan term 84 loan on Ferrari FF and barely lose money.

Maserati has never really been a shining star in terms of reliability. I wouldn’t wager that Ferrari is leaps and bounds better either, but I have much more love for the brand… and certainly more reliable than McLaren LOL.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.