Maryland Tax & Title Company Recommendations for lease end buyout titling/registration?

So, I’ve gotten my Honda lease buyout completed from Honda Least Trust directly, and have the Bill of Sale, Lien Release, etc in hand. Now, since the vehicle administration office (MVA) appointments are several weeks out, I’ve been trying to find a licensed Tag and Title office that can handle the titling, registration, and transfer of tags for me. Unfortunately, the few that I’ve talked to either have no experience handling the lease buyout titling, or want to charge me sales tax on the negative difference (!!) between my selling price and buyout price. In MD, the excise/sales tax was charged up front at lease inception on the full selling price, and the MVA states an sales tax exemption at lease buyout for the original lessee.

Clearly, handling a lease buyout doc process is not a common experience. Does anyone have a recommendation for Tag and Title service they’ve used in Maryland for a lease buyout?

Did you try AAA? They can do DMV services for members.